“Excellent stay!”
Review of Exclusive Quarters

Exclusive Quarters
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cleveland
Exclusive Quarters
Ranked #2 of 8 Cleveland B&B and Inns
St. Catharines, Canada
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed here for one night. We were genuinely impressed. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The room featured two beds, a stove top, a mini fridge ajnd microwave, as well as a leather couch and flat screen TV. There was coffee and packaged pastries for breakfast in the morning.

The price was half what the neighboring places were charging and it was a veritable steal considering the amenities.

My only reason for not giving it 5/5 is that, when I pulled back the cushions of the couch, it was filthy beyond imagination. This could be remedied by 30 seconds of vacuuming. Otherwise, the room was spotless and wonderful. Crisp white bedding, a nice quick breakfast, great TV, excellent location - what more could anyone ask for!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank Michael_in_the_905

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed in Cleveland TN on business for a couple weeks and found this little gem. It's a nice, clean, small, simple, no frills hotel. It worked well for me because I was able to park in front of my room which included a flat screen TV with 64 channels and a small fridge with microwave. The staff was always very friendly and they have a great cleaning staff. If you're happy with just the basics at a great rate, this is the place. I stayed in the non-smoking side and can say the room was very quiet. I also found that the Wireless internet always worked with great signal strength. The room was cleaned well daily. For breakfast, they do offer pre-packaged doughnuts and coffee.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business