“Friendly and clean place.”

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very great location. They're very service oriented. Clean and friendly place. From the time I walked in, til I left I felt very welcomed. It's also a perfect location just off the highway. My business had a meeting there and the room they reserved for us was great. Big screen and projector. And plenty of chairs.

• Stayed: May 2013
Richie H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for mentioning our "service oriented" staff. Also, thank you for making our hotel your choice for business travel and meeting needs. It is truly an honor to serve your company. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have just completed my second stay at this hotel since it opened and both visits were great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with many options and the rooms were very spacious and very clean. This will be my place to stay every time I am in or passing through this area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

"Friendly and Accomodating" are words that we aspire to hear from our guests. We sincerely appreciate your business. (2nd stay with us and many more to come) Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I enjoyed the nice, clean appearance and wonderful staff. the room was very comfortable, updated and nicely decorated. The hotel was in a perfect location, right off the interstate and a stones throw from many restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a double room and a suite. Both were great. The double room had plenty of space for...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

"Wonderful" says it all. Thank you for mentioning that you have stayed in multiple rooms. We try to provide the best care for our guests in all rooms/ suites. "Clean" is always the best compliment and we truly appreciate your kindness and 5 star review.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I recently spent some time at the Holiday Inn Express in Cleveland, TN and everything was outstanding. It was immaculately clean, the staff was pleasant and helpful and the hot breakfast was exceptionally good. The Board Room was furnished with the latest technological equipment. This beautiful motel is conveniently located to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013
Richie H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5 star review. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our staff and their efforts to serve your needs. As you mentioned, we are located in the best possible area for all shopping and restaurants. Please come again very soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've dropped into Cleveland twice over the last few months for meetings. On both occasions, I experienced and enjoyed seamless top quality service by international standards. The self service breakfast buffet, a menu filled with tasty and healthy items, helped get me in gear for the day. The dining area was spacious, clean and featured an ambience of furniture and colors that remind me of a five start hotel in Tokyo I often stay in. The large conference room was outfitted with the latest technology for presentations which made showing my colleagues video/powerpoint reports easy. Last, I was particularly impressed with the kind and attentive management lead by Mr. Richie Hughes. Since I work in Asia, I've come to appreciate the importance of relationship. It's very comforting to know I can count on the hotel staff to be attentive and as accommodating as possible. I highly recommend HI Express to any serious business or leisure travel people making Cleveland, TN a stop. Just wish I could use it for all my international travel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Richie H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Huge Thanks for the incredible review. We are so honored to host your group each time you are in our city. We realize that you could have your meetings anywhere, yet you are so kind to choose our meeting room. Thank you for mentioning our technology. We have the latest and spent extra money to provide corporations like yours with the best for your meetings. Be safe in your extensive travel schedule and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Recently visited the HI Express Northwest and I was so impressed by the courteous staff, management team, and ownership. I had the unique opportunity of meeting with Richie Hughes--a member of the ownership--and found his interpersonal style and attentiveness to our requests and needs to be superb! This hotel's staff understands CUSTOMER SERVICE with the SMILE! Great job folks!

Room Tip: Just tell them your needs....they will do whatever is possible to make their customers happy, happy...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Richie H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

"Bombdiggity" - love it!! Thanks so much for the kind words!! Thank you for noticing our 'customer service." Our staff works very hard to serve the needs of our guests. We really appreciate your business and hope you return very soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Excellent breakfast...Staff very friendly A very clean place Excellent decorations A safe and great place for families to stay A very relaxing atmosphere A beautiful facilty for Holiday Inn Express Excellent property

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for quote, "Excellent, Excellent, Excellent." We will take those comments all day. "Breakfast, Clean, Safe....." all those things we work hard to provide for our guests. It's nice of you to acknowledge the efforts of our staff. Thank You!!!