“Sandwich heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deli Boys

Deli Boys
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Cleveland
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Craft food made to order just the way you like it. Using the freshest ingredients from local farms and small purveyors, bread baked every morning and housemade specialty items. Casual atmosphere perfect for a quick lunch, business meeting, family outing or dinner with friends. Deli Boys has something for everyone from sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, spuds, sides, kid meals and more. A variety of craft drinks on tap like nitro coffee or kombucha, craft soda on fountain or fresh brewed tea, craft beer on tap and can or a selection of bottled beverages and bagged chips.
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Sandwich heaven!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Reuben is the best ANYWHERE! The tuna sandwich is amazing! My husband loves it even though he doesn't normally "like" tuna. The Italian sandwich with a side of their house dressing is perfect. Soups are always good and they have a nice selection of sides if you don't want the traditional bag of chips. One warning, the place is nuts during the 12 to 1pm lunch hour. Try to come a bit earlier or later otherwise the line will be out the door. I suppose it is a bit more expensive than other "sandwich" restaurants, but you have to decide if you want good or cheap. The people are super-friendly and the owner is very, very hands-on and makes sure you are happy with your lunch.

• Visited September 2013

Medford, Oregon, United States
“Best sandwich shop in town.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love this place. I eat here as often as possible for lunch. The place is alway rocking with customers especially around lunch. I have traveled coast to coast for my job and I have never found a reuben that compares to Deli Boys. Their horsey sauce in amazing! The owner is always there at lunch making sure things run smoothly (and they always do). After they bring the food out to you they always return to your table to make sure things are to your liking. Yes, it is more expensive than Subway because......well Subway is terrible! It also has to be noted that food in this town is fairly cheap and any meal that isn't a "sit down" meal people consider over priced in these parts. I assure you, it is not over priced. I can vouche for the entire menue. They also have WiFi and 4 HDTV's that are nice touches and the place is always spotless. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
“Addictive but way too pricey”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I must admit I LOVED the veggie sandwich. The atmosphere was pleasant and clean. However, I paid $11 for just a sandwich, chips, and a drink.... I eat cheaper at a sit down including the tip... If they'd lower prices some I'd come every day

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Seriously best sandwhich shop, ever!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Deli boys offers a wide varitey of sandwhich options. Offering only Boars Head meat products and cheeses, you have unlimited options of creating the perfect sandwich. I personally enjoy the ways that you can heat up the sandwich and add great seasonings, like balsamic vinegar and house dressing. We visit here quite often now, with many recommendations to people to eat here!

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Terrible service!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

"Boys" is exactly right! While I will admit that most of their sandwiches taste good, I just can't give them business ever again due to the lack of customer service. I watched a manager screaming at a lady customer and cursing her in front of everone in the building. It was over the top. It reminded me of a teenage boy with a bad attitude, but I have since learned that he is either the manager or the owner. I tell everyone I know to not eat there and will continue to do so.

• Visited December 2012