“I enjoyed the comfortable seating in the breakfast area as...”

Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersGold level
Milton, Florida
“I enjoyed the comfortable seating in the breakfast area as...”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I enjoyed the comfortable seating in the breakfast area as well as the lobby and also thought the Christmas tree was beautiful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Linda S, thank you for your Five Star review of our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast area. Our guests are welcome to use that area to visit with their friends and family, play cards, or watch our large flat screen TV...in addition to a place to eat a free hot breakfast. I feel that having a place to gather outside of a guest room makes guests feel a little more at home. Thank you again for your review. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Harrison
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very clean and friendly employee were helpful when ask for some towels or soap. Breakfast was good, maybe some bacon or eggs of some kind would be good. Overall though we were pleased with our stay. There is one thing that happened was our friends got the same room cheaper and when I asked the front desk they told me that I had a great rate. So I didn't argue. I didn't understand how they receive it at a lesser amount.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Donna H, thank you for taking the time to review our Cleveland, Tennessee Wingate by Wyndham. We appreciate the comments you made about our cleanliness and our staff. Our front desk staff is highly trained to anticipate the needs of our guests and they work hard to ensure that each of our guests has a restful and productive stay. We are glad that we met your expectations and hope to serve you again.