“good trip”

Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay it was very convent to the hwy and the room attendents and front desk was very nice people and breakfast was nice but could be better i would recommend all my family and friends to the wingate

• Stayed March 2013
Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing the Wingate by Wyndham in Cleveland, TN. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and would not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family. I hope you will have a chance to stay with us again!
Bristol
Reviewed March 14, 2013

room, night clerk and conveniences were very nice. I travel alone much of the time and most often use the handicapped facilities. A handicapped non-smoking room was available close to the elevator. I easily accessed the room with your luggage cart which I used to carry my breathing equipment into the room. Unfortunately, when I opened the coffee maker in the room, I found fungus and much dirt inside the appliance. I was unable to take advantage of that great room feature. While you have coffee in the eating area in the morning, I wanted to rely upon the maker in the room upon my night arrival.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Bobby H, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the comments you made about your room and check-in being convenient for your needs. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again. I do apologize about the issue you mentioned, however. We know that small details are very important for guest comfort and satisfaction. Thank you again for your nice review.