“Clean, good location”

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Philadelphia
“Clean, good location”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I agree with the other reviewers. The Jameson Inn is clean and located next to I-75 and restaurants and shopping. I was surprised at how clean and nice the hotel room was and the bed was really comfortable. I didn't use the internet, and pretty much only used the room to sleep and go, but I would recommend it to others. I booked my hotel through a blind bid on Priceline and was pleased with the results.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, October 12, 2015
Hello myrestlesslife.

Thank you for reviewing our Baymont Inn and Suites, we were a Jameson Inn when you stayed.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Just so you know for the next time you are here, we do offer free, fast Internet access and a free breakfast. I hope the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area you will stay with us again and take advantage of all we have to offer our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Southest US
Reviewed December 28, 2009

I wasn't traveling with my 15 month old daughter, and I am very glad she wasn't around for this hotel stay. The front rooms over the office are very loud; if you want to stay here try requesting another room location. This is my only complaint. Rooms were clean and well equipped, friendly staff, and good continental breakfast.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Hello frugalbutfab.

Thank you for reviewing our Baymont Inn and Suites.

I am sorry that your stay with us was not the best due to the sound from the road. The next time you stay with us, if there are ever any issues with noise, all of us here are always more than happy to move you to a room that is farther from the road. We will always do whatever it takes to make sure our guests have a wonderful stay. I truly hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area and allow us to make your stay better than the last.
Bradenton, Fl
Reviewed October 26, 2009

My husband and I stayed here last week for 3 nights. The beds were as comfortable as some luxury hotels we've stayed in! I have a hard time sleeping on beds in some of the lower priced hotels, but not on this one; it was great! The room was a little small, but was very clean and we had a microwave and refrigerator for a very reasonable price. I also thought that it was a fairly quiet hotel. The breakfast was good; not as many choices as some other hotels, but was still good. There were a multitude of restaurant choices very close to this hotel. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Hello csmith56.

Thank you for your review of our Baymont Inn and Suites.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our beds are some of the most comfortable ones around; everyone seems to like them. Since you stayed here a few years ago, we have actually increased our breakfast variety and I hope the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area you will stay with us again to try them out.
St. Augustine, FL
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The manager at the Inn was extremely pleasant and was able to accommodate us when we arrived several hours earlier than expected... the rates were reasonable... the room was clean and smelled nice; no laundry facilities on premises, but the local laundromat was close by... no restaurant on site, but so very close to lots of restaurants, so no problem there, either....

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Hello CodysMama2.

Thank you for your review of our Baymont Inn and Suites.

It was nice to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad I was able to help make things go smoothly for your early check in. You are correct that we do not have onsite laundry service but we do work with two local cleaners to offer same day cleaning of clothes if they are called in by 8am. We also have a few local restaurants that offer discounts to our guests. So, the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area, please make sure to stay with us again and take advantage of those discounts! We look forward to seeing you and your family again.
behind you
Reviewed September 27, 2009

The room is so small that if I roll over in the small bed and flap my arm I will slap my roommate in the face. The internet is slow ;and keeps bumping it off. Don't even try to watch a streaming video, let alone a movie. The sheets haven't been changed yet and we have been here since the 21st. One day the staff didn't even change the towels. If you use hotel shampoo's and soaps don't expect to get resupplied but every three days. Breakfast is only average in my exerience. I live on the road from Jan to Oct this is not the worst I have stayed in but if I booked the hotel's this one would not be on the list to return to. People tend to stand and talk outside your windows disturbing your rest. Staff did nothing to halt this issue.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, September 17, 2015
Hello dwMcgurk.
Thank you for reviewing our Baymont Inn and Suites.
I am so sorry to here your stay with us wasn't the best. A lot has changed here in the past six years and the Internet here is one. We offer fast, reliable Internet access and downloading a video/movie is a breeze now. I can assure you that our staff comes in everyday and changes the sheets and linens and restocks the towels and supplies. If anything is ever not to your satisfaction, please give us a call at guest services and we will fix it for you.
I would like to invite you to come back to our location and allow us to have a second chance to improve your experience. When you come back, if you ever need anything, please call someone at guest services and we will bring it to you!
colyell
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Very clean, the service was great, as was the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Hello colyell.

Thank you for your review of our Baymont Inn and Suites.

I am glad you enjoy your stay here with us. I hope the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area you will think of us when making your travel arrangements.
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This hotel was very nice - the room was a little small, but that was not a problem. It was very clean and the breakfast was good with ample choices. It was a pleasure to stay at a pet friendly hotel that was acceptable to the human travelers!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Hello frmrtvlagt.

Thank you for your review of our Baymont Inn and Suites.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We definitely try to make every person, and pets, stay with us as wonderful as possible. I hope that the next time you are traveling to, or through, the Cleveland, TN area you will stay here again.