“Nice stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last night while attending the Love & Respect Conference (which was excellent) @ First Baptist just down the road. Saved $20 here over the conference rate @ other nearby hotels. Our room was in the back building making it nice & quiet, ground floor accessible as I'm in a cast. Comfy king bed, mini fridge & microwave in room w/huge flat screen & giant bathroom. Discount @ Applebee's when show room card. Continental Bfast was fine - not a full Bfast but plenty to choose from. Near shopping, & easy parking for our room.

• Stayed February 2014
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your review of our Cleveland Baymont property,
We are happy you enjoyed your say and your time at the conference.
We are also happy to be partnered with Applebees to help you have a great dinner!
We hope to see you on your next trip to Cleveland!
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The staff were absolutely wonderful. I would have not wanted to stay anywhere else. The manager attended to all my needs and wants. I am very high maintenance and she fulfilled every need. I even got to bring my pet with me. Great area, surrounded by lots of restaurants. I felt comfortably safe in this area as well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, September 27, 2015
Hello Bailey B.

Thank you for your review of our Baymont Inn and Suites.

I loved reading your review. I am so happy that I could help make your stay with us wonderful! I hope the next time you are in the Cleveland, TN area, you and your pet will stay with us again.