Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland
Hotels.com
$99
La Quinta
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanthe general managerrestaurants and shoppingwafflesbiscuits and gravyovernight staystaff was very friendlyconvenient locationfirst floordefinitely stay here againnice breakfastoff the highwaya great place to stayfree breakfastnancyperrywalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nancy C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had seen a few bad reviews and worried before I arrived. The front desk clerk was very nice. I arrived 6 hrs. before check in. I was tired from travel and she agreed for me to go onto back parking lot and lay back and take nap in car while my room was being prepared. She came out and told me my room was ready 5 hrs. before I was suppose to check in. We had a King Size bed on 1st floor. It was a very nice room. I laughed because there was a big stain on the ottoman and I had seen review about this. Stain wasn't anything more than a spilled cup of coffee that wouldn't come up, nothing major. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Overall it is a very nice place to stay! Across the street from major resteraunts, Wal-Mart, Shopping Center, Mall, Dr. T. L. Lowery's Global Ministries (I walked across yard there).
Everything you could want and more! Very Nice. We plan on making this our new motel for our trips to Cleveland!!

Thank Rebecca Stanfor... M

Dear Rebecca S,

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are always happy to do whatever we possibly can to accomodate your needs making your stay restful a making you feel welcomed. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others of your positive experience and we are very happy to hear that our Baymont Inn is your new "home away from home" when visiting the Cleveland, TN area!

Nancy Coker, GM

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a king sized bed on the first floor. Our room was clean and decent. There was some wear in the carpet but not enough to bother either of us. If you don't need frills and a clean comfortable bed is desired this hotel will be sufficient.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear bmoone,

Thank you for submitting your positive review. You titled it "Clean and affordable" and those are definately qualities that are very important to people traveling and looking for a great place to stay. I am very happy to tell you that we also have brand new carpet and other upgrades to our property on the way for all of our rooms. We would love to have you stay with us whenever you are in our area.

We appreciate your business,