“Huge Portions!!”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 198 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Freshly made and prepared daily, our menu consists of something for everyone. From hand cut steaks, to pastas, to fresh salads and house made side items, we have something for everyone. A unique and comfortable atmosphere where large groups and small parties can feel at home.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

At Aubrey's, the portions are so big that it is rare that there is not food left over to take home for lunch the next day.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ok, in Cleveland you don't have many choices, but Aubry's is one. It's your typical chain-restaurant menu, service, and food. It's not great, but dependable. It's not memorable, but reasonably priced. It's not gourmet, but better the Logan's Road House (across the street). There nothing fancy about the menu - it your basic chicken, steak, hamburger, paste and frozen fish place to eat. It's just middle of the road and dependable. The bar area might be the most exciting place to be and the have outdoors seating that kind of nice. We eat there often.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had the opportunity to visit Aubrey's on business this evening and was really blow away. The service was friendly and attentive. I thoroughly enjoyed the fireman's chili but was not prepared for the sheer bliss of hot peppered steak atop a massive pile of romaine with granny smith apples, bleu cheese, and walnuts galore. This was easily in the top 3 salads I've ever had.

I can't wait to visit again soon.

1  Thank Christopher P
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I did not get to enjoy the food but heard good things.
They have a lovely patio with tasteful music and open windows. There is also a pint night special on Mondays that was fun.
Good attentive service even with a crowd. I'll go back for food on my next visit.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Been to this location several times. Always a pleasant experience. This time I left my credit card and they were thoughtful enough to mail it back to me. Saved me an extra trip back to Cleveland. But I'll be back... this time I'll remember to put my card back in my wallet.