“Favorite Restaurant”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Freshly made and prepared daily, our menu consists of something for everyone. From hand cut steaks, to pastas, to fresh salads and house made side items, we have something for everyone. A unique and comfortable atmosphere where large groups and small parties can feel at home.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I have a new favorite restaurant! We've been to Aubrey's twice and have had a wonderful experience each time. The ambience is a big part of the draw, but the service has been excellent both times and the food is incredibly delicious. The Pizza Rockefeller- a flatbread crispy pizza with chicken, queso, etc.- is our favorite appetizer. I loved my grilled tuna sandwich so much on our first visit that I had to order it again the next time, but many of the entrees sound really good, and the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I do not think this visit allows me to properly rate this restaurant, but have some thoughts. My wife and I went with our daughter, grandson and his fiancée to a pancake breakfast sponsored by the local Boy Scout troop. The restaurant cooks the food and volunteers greet, serve and clean up. $5 for coffee, juice, pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon and the troop keeps all the proceeds. This is a good value, and a generous thing for the restaurant to do. The bacon and pancakes were very good. The coffee was just OK. The scrambled eggs, however, were not great - very dry. Don't live here, but would go back to try a normal visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

food is good not great, service is excellent except on a busy evening. good selection of entrees, steaks, chops, seafood and desserts. good place for a dinner and then a movie. good prices so as not to kill you budget.

have fun.

The Little Italian

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is my first time hearing about Aubrey's from a local business friend. I checked the website and glad to see that there are a local restaurant chain. The external of the building and the entrance was very inviting. The lunch menu is quite extensive for every taste from salad to soup to sandwiches to specialty. I decided to try peanut crusted catfish with Parmesan spinach as a side. It was delicious. The waiter was excellent and friendly.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Good food good service great bar for watching sports with friends. Trivia on Sunday nights lots of fun.