“My Stay at Tarvel Inn”

Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Madison, Ohio
“My Stay at Tarvel Inn”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have travel for my company now for 23 years. I have rent apartment, hotel rooms and houses. I have been here in Cleveland, Tn for now 1 year and 6 months. I have stay at the travel Inn the hold time for my work. I have enjoy my stay here. It queit and very clean. What I have seen. that the staff is very friendly and family own. That have put their heart into have a very good holtel. They have up date, and remodel. I know when I see people check in if they have pet they are welcome to stay. If i was you and if you are travel on interstate 75 in Tennessee or you stay in Cleveland, Tn. I highly recommend that you stay at the Travel Inn. Belive me!!! I have been here for over a year and I know all the hotel in the area. You will not get a better deal and a very good staff to work with you on make you stay the best in Cleveland, Tn. If I travel through Cleveland,tn for work or anything .If i need a place to stay I know i can stop and stay at the travel Inn In Cleveland, Tn . Thank you to Owner and the staff for my stay!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank brianburke05
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Guest opinions are valuable for us and we are truly appreciate you for your feedback on your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had during your stay. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

It was a little difficult to find since it sits upon a hill. Anyway, we checked in at 11pm with our 2 dogs. Gentleman at desk was very nice. We got to our room and found it to be very large and clean. Overall we found this hotel to be a good find via Tripsdvisor and would recommend, especially for travelers with pets.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank st0negr0und
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We are truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had finding us. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
nashville,TN
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was looking for a reasonable price hotel with nice & clean room and i found Travel Inn on iPhone. Price was perfect and loved the location. Exterior of the hotel is outdated but very well kept. Fresh waffles in breakfast +++ I will keep this place in mind and will stay here in future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank pinklove377
Thank you for taking out your time to drop us a line. we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. we will look forward to see you again. Thank you.
nacogdoches
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I staid here before when this hotel was in updating process.. It was alright stay, but this time it was much better the room was updated with new carpet, queen pillowtop mattress, and new ac... I will recomment this place to others.. They charged me same price that i paid previously..

• Stayed January 2013
6 Thank mike0416
We kindly appreciated your feedback on your stay with us. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The room smelled disgusting! The bed was horrible...We would have been more comfortable sleeping in the floor. Things were broken in the bathroom. There was mold on the ceiling above the shower. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!! They are very overpriced!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cdb21175
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We kindly appreciated your suggestion and feedback on your stay with us. we do appologize that you had bad experiance on your staty with us. we have take your feedback in consideration and corrected the issues that you have mentioned. Thank you for staying with us and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This motel was booked last minute and I thought that the ratings were decent enough. Boy, was I wrong about this place. It was disgusting! We pulled in and there were loud and rowdy people outside. We got in our room and it just got worse. We can smell smoke in the room from people smoking in front of our door, not pleasant. The place clearly wasn't thoroughly vacuumed since the last visitor, there were crumbs and mess on the floor every where. We brought our own sheets and blanket, thank God! The bed was filthy! Huge blood stains on the box spring, so gross I couldn't look or I'd gag! The water to the toilet was turned off because it was leaking, so we had to turn it on ourselves to flush and then turn it back off. And when I told the manager he acted surprised. Yeah right, like he didn't know! Overall, nasty motel. Do not go here! Even for the low price, pay a little more and feel comfortable!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
nacogdoches
Reviewed August 20, 2012

If i have to compare my stay at travel inn.. I must say that i am verry satisfied with my current stay. Place looks very clean and kneath from outside. Also the room was nicely updated clean. I will reccomend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed July 2012
6 Thank mike0416
Guest opinions are valuable for us and we are truly appreciate you for your feedback on your stay. Thank you for being our loyal customer and thank you for staying with us. we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.