“A weeks stay looking for better”

Days Inn Cleveland TN
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Smithfield
“A weeks stay looking for better”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel hoping to find the stay better than other hotels. I was disappointed to see the pool was closed when I got there. The rooms were okay although my one blanket had a hole in it. I see safety hazards where the air conditioners leaked out on the walk ways. This was concern because my friend that was with was on crutches, this made it very slippery for her and I. The staff was friendly and the price of the hotel was good. But it was a bit noisy because of the road where the cars are doing by. Mainly because i could see the light shining in thru the little bit of a gap of the bottom of the door. I do not think I would stay there again. I am on the search for the best deal and good quality hotel for Cleveland Tn. Because I go down there at least twice a year. I know some Days Inns are really nice this was on the lower scale. I believe this would be good hotel for one stay but not a long 7 day week like I stayed. They need more parking I had to one night after long day at my church conference had to park clear on the other side of the building then to walk all the around and to the second floor to my room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Steven S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First non-smoking room smelled strongly of smoke so we had our room switched. This room had mold in all of the shower crevices.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank S H

Travelers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Please choose another. 3 out of 4 in our group had to change rooms. Toilets stopped up, air conditioner leaking on the carpet, horrible service. I can't believe Days Inn allows them to use their name.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Vacationman12
Piedmont
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Service was good. Room needed cleaning better. I have a cpap and needed to plug it into an outlet. Had to slide bed out a bit and found pills against the wall. It needed cleaning badly. Very dusty and drugs wasn't very pleasing, but it was very late and we needed to rest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Cleveland hotels
Douglas Inn & Suites
#10 of 23 in Cleveland
Mountain View Inn
Mountain View Inn
#17 of 23 in Cleveland

Been to Days Inn Cleveland TN? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Cleveland TN

Property: Days Inn Cleveland TN
Address: 2550 Georgetown Rd NW, Cleveland, TN 37311-3533
Location: United States > Tennessee > Cleveland
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Cleveland TN 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Cleveland TN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cleveland