“Great for the Money” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Antioch
“Great for the Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had to find a hotel at the last minute because there were not rooms available at the hotel that we had reserved. They quickly got us a room. It was spacious and clean. The breakfast in the morning was small but tasty.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chipley, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Over all the service is great,i called in advance to make a res.needless to say i got one.we arrived and i figured by the kind man i spoke to i was getting a great room,well we got here open the door and to my surprise it looked like the ceiling was falling in,it was dark,and dingy looking it had a whrpool tub that was so small it was fit for a 10yr old child.this was a smoking room and it looked like they had tried to clean the walls with something that just made the nico run down the walls let me add this was wall paper.duh replace the wall paper people,ok the bed was horrible springs poking in the back,sides and knees all night,then low and behold 3doors down I find that there had been a violent murder that took place back in jan.just 3rms down from me,wow.but you pay for what you get i suppose,since i had stated i didnt know how long we would be here and we had a dog they put us in a shabby room,my poor pup had an area as wide as 12in between a fence and concrete to do his buiness in.i couldnt understand why would you put someone with a dog in the middle of a concrete parking lot with no grass let me tell you his area wasnt grass either it was rocks.,i asked why they had put me in such a run down room and it was because we paided weekly the nicer ones are up front where the grass is,come on people wheres your ability for good cust service and providing people with what they need.but i will say this everyone was very friendly and the house keepers i loved they were such a funny couple and would give me anything i asked for..good people you just need to have better judgment for those who pay with a credit card and ones who have dogs so another lesson learned for me,dont rely on pics online

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

When travelling, we usually look for a Days Inn to stay overnight. This time, was a nightmare.
We literally did not sleep well and did not feel safe at all staying at this location. The WiFi would not work, I called the front desk, he gave me some excuse, so I didn't continue persuing this.
After 12 hrs. driving, a hot shower would have been nice. Our room on the lst flr., the shower was broke, you could get cold water, but not warm/hot. So neither of us showered. The noise of raising cars, UP AND DOWN all night, was disturbing. We did not feel safe, both of us kept getting up to check to see if our vehicle was safe. Breakfast....if you can call it that, but the coffee was good. We woke up at 5:30 am, couldn't wait to get out of there. We would NEVER stay here again, nor recommend it at all. The people at the front desk, seemed to not care about your concerns. Do not stay there, unless you want a bad experience. Long story short, we have learned, 'you only get what you pay for', we travel alot, but from now on, our travel stays are going to be better rated........

Room Tip: Very loud area and not a safe area to stay. Do not go there, or you will be sorry.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank L B

Travelers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

this was a last min trip.. my boyfriends grandmother had passed away. so i needed a hotel.. yes i had an employee rate. and beings i work i hotels i know how important these reviews are.
when we got to the hotel he went to check in for me.. the check in process was quick and easy.. bubba had all my paper work .. resv paper and emp proof. we got my room went up. the only thing i had noticed about the room it smelled a little musty but i made due with it. i tird. i had worked audit the night before and had a busy day w travling from nashville to dayton and such.
went the next morning to ask for tooth brush n tooth paste.. the desk clerk that was on duty at like 6 was super nice and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Augusta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The front desk man present upon our arrival on 3/9/12 was very good, very helpful and knew what the word hospitality means. The room was clean and basic. But the next morning (3/10/12) we went for the "free breakfast" that's when the visit went sour. Breakfast ended at 9am. At 8:45 am the front desk man was informed that there was no more cofee in the pot his answer was "well we close at nine anyway". Then he was inforned that the waffle maker wasn't workinhg properly, he just shrugged his shoulder and continued sitting behind the front desk reading. Apparently this employee needs to learn what hospitality is and that the guest are actually who pay his paycheck. and this hotel will not be seeing any of my money again. To the front man that was present at 10 am on Sat 3/9/12 I will be more than willing to write a referral letter for you. You get a 5+ star from me and my family. To the owner of the facility 1st I suggest you take a lesson from other hotels and on weekends end breakfast at 10am, make sure you keep it stock and coffe should never be out. But most inportantly teach your employees that hospitality goes a long way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Maineville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have typically picked Days inn due to good service and clean rooms. This time was a nightmare! We asked for a smoking room with 2 double beds. When we got to our room we found that it was already occupied. Thank goodness there wasn't anyone in the room when we opened the door! We went back to the front desk. He gave us a different room...when I tried to get into the room the door wouldn't open until I literally had to use my shoulder to open the door. The room was freezing! So we turned up the heat immediately...the floor in the bathroom was so cold we had to wear our shoes. Then. No ashtray.....really in a smoking room! It was a pit. In the bathroom there eats a lightbulb showing. Not covered. If it wasn't for the fact that it was late and we were tired I would have left to find a different place....I do not plan on staying at another Days Inn. It feels like the quality of the name has gone down the drain!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family