“Parking issue”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

This property offers truck parking on the choice hotels app. It does not have enough parking for the cars alone let alone any size truck. Front desk staff very kind and professional. Room had dirty disgusting tee shirt in dresser. Nasty

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've stayed here before, no complaints. Room was clean and the I like being able to enter the room from the outside. I don't like lugging all my "Stuff" through the lobby. Also has a convenient location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stay here every time I come through the Chattanooga area. The owners are gracious and friendly and make a point of making me feel welcome. I always feel like I am visiting friends. The rooms are very clean and neat. Beds are excellent as well as the bathroom. The rooms are outdoor entrance so you can park in front of your door and be able to check on your car easily. Nice and quiet.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. I have stayed in ground and upper floor and have never had a problem.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The room I stayed in was fine. The biggest issue I ran into all night was that there was a big black box covering the picture on many of the channels of the television I was using. The plus side was that I figured out how to get rid of it (unplug, plug back in the TV).

The internet was okay to use. Bedding seemed fine. The room served its purpose well, as a place for my head.

The front desk lady is a bit quirky, but nice. The wait time to check out was a little higher, as I had to wait for her to finish taking someone's reservation, whom she told me had called and canceled like three times before. I'm not sure it's necessary to divulge all of those details, but again, I rolled with it. Housekeeping was friendly.

Value was good enough to head up to Cleveland and away from Chattanooga, where the rates were higher across the board.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are accessible via an internal hallway; first floor rooms are accessible via walk...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank milbfan
Reviewed July 22, 2013

the room was clean and the manager even turned on the air for us before we arrive. Lady at front desk was very nice to us and friendly. I had no complaints of service or room. Breakfast was okay but was not indicated to us as full buffet. Nice pool but we did not use. Convenient to the interstate and places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyce C
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Ditto "will never stay there again" regarding the desk clerk. She was very rude!! The halls and elevators were very warm and smelly. The air in our room was not on when we entered and it took a long time for the room to become comfortably cool. There was an odor in our room, also. The hotel was old and not well maintained. Will probably steer clear of Quality Inns in the future!! The breakfast was only marginal.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roxane J
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

The desk clerk who is also the owner or manager was rude. She went into a long speach on why we wouldn't get points for our stay. I only asked once, all we wanted was to get to our room after a long & rainy drive, but she wouldn't shut up and get us checked in. The rooms were old and not well maintained. The condition was marginal at best. If we were not so tired we would have left and went to another hotel. Definitely not up to the standard that we are used to in Quality Inns. We will never stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013