All reviews cumberland river view of the river downtown restaurants executive level farmers market downtown clarksville black horse seventh floor austin peay k cups walking distance the location is perfect state university indoor pool room was clean complimentary breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed December 26, 2005

We stayed here for the weekend of my neice's wedding, and she had blocked rooms for all the family getting us a discount rate of $65/night. When we tried to check out the clerk had charged us $95/night. When I told her I was under the wedding party and had a block rate of $65 she told me that I would just have to sign my credit card for the $95/night and call back on Monday to talk to a Supervisor to see if I could get reimbursed. When I declined and asked to see a manager she busted out crying (like her dog just died) and called the manager who was OFF that day and there was no one of mgmt in the building it was like a ghost town -- it was just a Sunday in September not a holiday. We had to wait for the manager to come in (who arrived 30 minutes later in flip flops) to change the rate and charge my credit card to the correct amount -- while the clerk stayed in the back corner STILL crying. I work in customer service and I was more then patient with her I never even raised my voice. She was such a twit! Customer service is not where this poor girl belongs. This was just the final straw of a less then mediocre weekend stay. If you want a nice hotel and great weekend its worth the 45 minute commute to Nashville for real hospitality. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THE RIVERVIEW!

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank Sherpa34961
Reviewed February 19, 2005

To high for value recieved!! Don't stay there. Hot water in shower sculled my children. Wouldnt recommend.

Reviewed July 11, 2004

hotel room had a foul odor coming from the sinks drainage pipes, asked for a different room but no availability, and no refund, was given a discount to my dismay. very dissapointed. kitchen/restaurant food was over priced for mcdonalds quality food.

1  Thank Inspire5146
Reviewed January 13, 2004

This hotel is great!! The staff is very helpful and very freindly. We had been in town for a wedding and we were very impressed on the size and value of the hotel rates. Riverview Inn will always be our favorite hotel in tennessee.

5  Thank Pathfinder5309
Reviewed October 4, 2003

Average room. Average price paid. Early morning staff did not follow through with a request. Banquet staff and their service was above average, courteous and friendly. Yes, I would stay here again.

8  Thank Venture2177