All reviewscumberland riverview of the riverdowntown restaurantsexecutive levelfarmers marketblack horseseventh floordowntown clarksvilleaustin peayk cupswalking distancethe location is perfectstate universitybed was very comfortableindoor poolnew carpetfront desk staff
Reviewed July 11, 2004

hotel room had a foul odor coming from the sinks drainage pipes, asked for a different room but no availability, and no refund, was given a discount to my dismay. very dissapointed. kitchen/restaurant food was over priced for mcdonalds quality food.

1  Thank Inspire5146
Reviewed January 13, 2004

This hotel is great!! The staff is very helpful and very freindly. We had been in town for a wedding and we were very impressed on the size and value of the hotel rates. Riverview Inn will always be our favorite hotel in tennessee.

5  Thank Pathfinder5309
Reviewed October 4, 2003

Average room. Average price paid. Early morning staff did not follow through with a request. Banquet staff and their service was above average, courteous and friendly. Yes, I would stay here again.

8  Thank Venture2177
Reviewed April 30, 2003

Do not bother to make a reservation at this hotel, because it is worthless. I made a reservation for my husband to stay here while working in Clarksville, and after a ten hour day of work he tried to check in and they said they were full, and they could not give him his room. He had a confirmation number, but it was worthless. They refused to honor his reservation in any way. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.

10  Thank Mobile35122
Reviewed February 2, 2003

The rates reflected here, are not the rates that I paid. I paid $80.00 for 1 night. It was a mistake!

2  Thank Happiness36240