“Great amenities and friendly staff.”
Review of Riverview Inn

Riverview Inn
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at this location for almost 2 months while I was stationed at Fort Campbell working as a government military contractor. The room itself was quite spacious and still had plenty of room to move around even after having a very large dresser, mini-fridge, microwave, a table, chair, and a king size bed.The bed was by the far the most comfortable one I'd ever slept in at a hotel. The bathroom was considerably large too and had high-quality toiletries that smelled fantastic. The staff was very polite and even on the weekends when I returned very late at night (or more like early in the morning) from partying in Nashville they greeted me with a smile and asked me how my evening was. There was some construction going on because the hotel was in the process of updating its facilities, but I didn't mind that. The only thing I disliked was the breakfast selection. Most of the options were packaged processes items like honey-buns, donuts, and other items you would find at a gas station. I suppose this may have been done as a convenience for guests that were in a hurry to leave in the mornings, but it was a little disappointing for those that were actually hoping to sit down to a hot meal of various foods.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was visiting Clarksville for a few days. The price of my stay was great. The hotel is well maintained, but with nothing flashy. One slight disappointment was the breakfast. They only had disposable plates and cutlery, such a waste. Hopefully they will change to real plates and cutlery some time soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view, the other side of the hotel does not overlook anything interesting.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mgcasvtiany
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The Riverview Inn is a nice, comfortable place. The rooms have what you need, even a tiny fridge and microwave, but it is older and outdated. The staff is very, very nice. The location is great. You can walk to several great, local restaurants. Overall, I would stay here again although I do think it is a bit pricy for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Riverview Inn is in the heart of down town Clarksville, Tenessee. It is perfectly situated in the town. From the outside, the hotel looks a bit dated, which is discouraging. But on the inside, the hotel looks very nice, and is very well maintained. When you enter, there is a nice lounge, the reception on the left, with a swimming pool with views to the river behind the reception. The rooms are large, and a family can book two rooms, connected with doors, so you can create your own large living space. The rooms are up to date, clean, and have all the facilities you need, including a refrigerator, coffee maker, and up to date flat screen TV's. The beds are comfortable. Breakfast is modest, and what you could expect in a non-luxury hotel - with fresh milk, cereals, fruits and juices - very acceptable. I would definitely go back to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very friendly staff. A 3 star hotel with 2 star pricing. Location to downtown shops and eateries major plus. Lovely view of the Cumberland River. Although they have just started renovating, it has not taken away from the quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Had a lot of food items to offer.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hello world! I recently got married and decided to have my Reception at the Riverview Inn! It was wonderful! Renee Bruens was so wonderful with helping me, this place was affordable too! It came with multiple colors of linens (including my exact color, Navy Blue). I had a big list of food to choose from, and every one of my guests had only positive things to say about it! The catering staff was helpful, nice, and very hands on. Even the Bartender had a smile on his face and my guests loved him! My husband was thrilled with the service as well, because I had almost NO STRESS the day of my reception thanks to everyone at the INN. There is not a single negative thing to say about my experience here! Anything I needed they were there to help! Any question I had was answered with such knowledge and I couldn't be more satisfied! Not to mention the fact that the ballroom was beautiful and classy. When waiting to be announced into our reception, Renee even put me and my husband in a room upstairs so we could watch tv and hide from our guests until they announced us! If anyone is planning a reception here in clarksville, I HIGHLY recommend this place. Also, If you'd like referrals for a good DJ, or need help with anything else of the sort, I know a lot of highly recommendable people! Just shoot me an email at Ashlinedianne@gmail.com I planned this entire thing in a month and a half and it was beautiful! I am so thankful for Renee and everyone else at the Riverview Inn!! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AKMotola
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Attended a wedding nearby. Nice hotel that sign states is soon to be renovated. Front desk young girl nice but not very professional- to have a huge bag of chips that you are eating sitting by the computer as you greet your guests. Walked thru the pool area to the deck outside and it was so hot you could not breath. All the guests nearby were complaining about this. River Walk access behind the hotel is nice. A nice hotel really needs at least queen beds. Overall this is a nice place to stay but has some room for improvement.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family