All reviewscumberland riverview of the riverdowntown restaurantsexecutive levelfarmers marketblack horseseventh floordowntown clarksvilleaustin peayk cupswalking distancethe location is perfectstate universitybed was very comfortableindoor poolfront desk staffdonuts
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The Riverview Inn is a nice, comfortable place. The rooms have what you need, even a tiny fridge and microwave, but it is older and outdated. The staff is very, very nice. The location is great. You can walk to several great, local restaurants. Overall, I would stay here again although I do think it is a bit pricy for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very friendly staff. A 3 star hotel with 2 star pricing. Location to downtown shops and eateries major plus. Lovely view of the Cumberland River. Although they have just started renovating, it has not taken away from the quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Had a lot of food items to offer.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hello world! I recently got married and decided to have my Reception at the Riverview Inn! It was wonderful! Renee Bruens was so wonderful with helping me, this place was affordable too! It came with multiple colors of linens (including my exact color, Navy Blue). I had a big list of food to choose from, and every one of my guests had only positive things to say about it! The catering staff was helpful, nice, and very hands on. Even the Bartender had a smile on his face and my guests loved him! My husband was thrilled with the service as well, because I had almost NO STRESS the day of my reception thanks to everyone at the INN. There is not a single negative thing to say about my experience here! Anything I needed they were there to help! Any question I had was answered with such knowledge and I couldn't be more satisfied! Not to mention the fact that the ballroom was beautiful and classy. When waiting to be announced into our reception, Renee even put me and my husband in a room upstairs so we could watch tv and hide from our guests until they announced us! If anyone is planning a reception here in clarksville, I HIGHLY recommend this place. Also, If you'd like referrals for a good DJ, or need help with anything else of the sort, I know a lot of highly recommendable people! Just shoot me an email at Ashlinedianne@gmail.com I planned this entire thing in a month and a half and it was beautiful! I am so thankful for Renee and everyone else at the Riverview Inn!! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AKMotola
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Attended a wedding nearby. Nice hotel that sign states is soon to be renovated. Front desk young girl nice but not very professional- to have a huge bag of chips that you are eating sitting by the computer as you greet your guests. Walked thru the pool area to the deck outside and it was so hot you could not breath. All the guests nearby were complaining about this. River Walk access behind the hotel is nice. A nice hotel really needs at least queen beds. Overall this is a nice place to stay but has some room for improvement.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wpdaniel
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Centrally located, this hotel has been around a (relatively) long time., (I won't say what year my high school held it's Prom there...). The room was clean and comfortable although the signs of wear-and-tear were visable in spots. My view of the river and countryside was mared by dilapidated windows so I'm glad to see that renovations are already in the works.
I just finished a two night stay in a king suite over looking the river and I have to commend their staff's superior customer service, friendliness and positive attitude. The front desk managers, Kate and Stephanie, were especially helpful. They were extremely quick in providing assistance. Even their executive housekeeper, Shanin, was cheerful and engaging whenever I encountered her throughout my stay. I was in Clarksville to handle a difficult legal matter and I have to say their staff always cheered me up and, frankly, gave me strength to accomplish my goal.
I'll be returning to Clarksville in June and fully intend on staying at their hotel simply because of the terrific staff they have there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business