“Great!”

Westgate Inn & Suites
Ranked #33 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is our "go to" place when we visit Clarksville. They are very attentive and the accommodations are very comfortable. Nice pool, fitness room, & breakfast. And they
offer dinner three times a week. Best value we know of!!

Sarah - Louisville, KY

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I go to Clarksville on business once or twice a month. Everytime I come the staff go out of their way to be helpful. The rooms are clean and nice. They have an indoor pool which is very cool. Also the breakfast starts very early and is nice and hot. They have a lot of choices to pick from to eat. The location is good because it is close to everything. I hate slow running non-hot showers, here the showers are excellant!! So if you want a good expierence I recommend the Westgate Inn.

Room Tip: Get a room looking at the pool!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Probably the best value for your dollar. Lovely renovated hotel with a great indoor pool the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! I recently stayed here for work function and was blown away with the accommodations and service. it was very clean and breakfast was very nice and was about the best hotel breakfast buffet I had. Room was nice & everything was spotless. Bed was comfortable, sheets were fresh and clean. Free wifi available was good. Front desk clerk was courteous and helpful. Great location everything was nearby. The shower had very hot water and good water pressure, looked clean. The quality of my stay exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The upholstery was terrible..we put sheets on everything!! Carpet was black with dirt. The "full" breakfast had gravy that was pasty and aso salty it was ridiculous....six tables, so people were waiting to sit down. Roach in the bathroom!! Gross!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Repmac1213
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed from Friday night til Sunday. Pool closed almost all day Saturday and did not reopen because of maintenance. Ridiculous. Our kids got to swim for maybe an hour. Hotel full of kids and no one got to swim.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and I loved it! I was checked in by Mary and she was extremely knowledgeable and sweet. My kids love the pool and the room was perfect. The highlight of my stay with the amazing bartender. Her name is Angela and she Was awesome. She showed us a great time and I will surely be back again

1  Thank Jorano
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, family atmosphere, the pool and slide is great for the kids, as well a workout for the adults. I always feel like a VIP here that meet all of my business needs as a traveling nurse. I wouldn't stay any where else. They let NurseOne/TeamOne have all of our nursing meetings, orientations, training for CPR. I just feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2013
Travelers also viewed these Clarksville hotels
Red Roof Inn Clarksville
#7 of 36 in Clarksville
Quality Inn Exit 4
Quality Inn Exit 4
#10 of 36 in Clarksville

Been to Westgate Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Westgate Inn & Suites

Address: 803 N 2nd St, Clarksville, TN 37040-2909 (Formerly Quality Inn Downtown)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Clarksville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Price Range: $58 - $65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Westgate Inn & Suites 2*
We are an independent hotel but offering more services than brand national hotels. We offer a daily hot breakfast. We have a newly opened lounge with pool, games, live music and a GREAT affordably priced selection of import & domestic beers. We are located with in walking distance of many sit-down and fast food restaurants such as O'Charleys, Hooters, Shoneys, McDonalds and Taco Bell. Less than 10 minutes from from Ft.Campbell Army base and 1 mile from downtown. Hemlock and the Nyrstar Zinc plant are a 10 minute drive, TVA Cumberland City about 30 minutes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarksville Quality Inn