Westgate Inn & Suites
A & W Motel(Clarksville)
Oak Haven Motel(Clarksville)
Courtyard Clarksville(Clarksville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this room for one night room smelled funny, there was something on the blanket, staff were ok, pool was gross slimy not my first choice next time but wouldnt rule it out, so looking fot there breakfast

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Arrived late about 1am for a quick refresh on our way to Florida. First problem was the night clerk only found one of our reservations. After waiting for at least 30 minutes he finally gets us 2 rooms assigned. We get our first party in their room and as I am going to the other room I am stopped and told the room is not clean, try this one. The room number I was given did not exist. By this time he decides he will upgrade us but wait here while he runs to the room and checks if it is clean. Come on, very frustrated and tired at this point. Finally we are put in a room with 2 queen beds and a whirlpool tub that sits right in the corner of the room. It is now 2:30am. Get in bed and my wife and I sink to the middle of the bed as the mattress is terrible. Now to get to the condition of the hotel. The whole place smells musty. The carpet on the stairs is coming up and the molding and everything else is mismatched. I guess you get what you pay for. I have no idea how this place was rated this high on tripadvisor.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed for an entire week, got a great rate & everyone at the hotel was very friendly. Rooms were recently remodeled & comfortable. There were a few little details of things like the TP holder that should have been replaced instead of using the old one & the door jam hinges were a little rusty but don't fret over the small things. The pool made it a little humid indoors but TN is humid as it is. The pool area was bright, fresh & clean & the slide was very fun along with the buckets that poured over the kids heads & a water squirter were very entertaining for small children. Beds were very comfortable & most nights were very quieter except a few exceptions with some neighbors who were noisy & running one night.

Room Tip: I asked for a room facing the pool (indoor) area instead of one to the outside.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Room was good, but overall was not overly impressed. The "deluxe breakfast" was rather disappointing with two types of sausage as the only meat, overly salty gravy, overly watered down juices, and no waffle maker. However, it was nice that it opened at 0430. Was charge the full 5 days; in spite of there being a buy two and get a third day free. All the person at the desk could tell me is to contact the owner. Did not use room service, pool or bar (usually did not get back to room until the latter two were already closed). Although only 4 miles from most of our activities at the other end of town, it didn't seem all that convenient. We will book at lodging off I-24 and 79 from now on.

Room Tip: Check their website before booking thru another site (i.e. Kayak, Priceline, etc).
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here on an overnight coming home. Placed in a renovated room so everything was very nice and clean. Beds very comfortable. Quiet for a Saturday night. Got in late, front staff was very friendly and accommodating. A special thank you to Raj for making sure we got the room we needed. He was not there when we arrived but as he promised he made sure we got the room we requested.

1  Thank jtravel01