$93
Country Inn
$139
$129
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
Free cancellation until 08/04
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewswaffle houserecent renovationscomfortable bedeasy access to the highwayfree hot breakfastnice towelsbreakfast was deliciousrooms were very cleanseveral choicesentire facilityroad noisewould stay here againcoffee makerno elevatormicrowave and fridgea great stayroad trip
Reviewed June 13, 2018

we stopped here for the night on a road trip. the room was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the room was a little musty, even after turning the A/C on. the motel was either relatively new or recently updated, so that was nice. we didn't use the fitness center or pool or anything, so I can't speak to those. the breakfast was really meh. there's not much around location-wise, we drove further into clarksville to find a place for dinner...but its close to the interstate if you're just looking for a quick place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and the staff was friendly. My only complaint is that the floor in our room did not seem clean. I’d actually seen a review on here prior to booking which also mentioned that their floor was dirty so this might be an ongoing issue with the hotel. There were many strands of hair scattered on the tiled floor and that was pretty gross to see. Just makes me wonder if our room was really clean or not.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Conducted a lot of research to find a nice hotel in Clarksville at a reasonable rate. Narrowed my choices to Baymont Inn and chose the one on Highway 76 over the other Baymont Inn in Clarksville. I will admit that the renovation is nice however some of the rooms on the backside of the hotel still smell like a strong tobacco smoke. It is possible that people are still smoking in the rooms and the hotel is not keeping track of it. I had a room on the front side of the hotel and after checking in i saw several dirty areas in the room but figured housekeeping would clean it the next day. To me the dirty areas and the trash in our room was obvious but after the third day of house keeping not cleaning theses area I spoke to the manager, Amanda Davis, who assured me she would speak to her cleaning staff and have the room thoroughly cleaned the next day. The morning of the fourth day a housekeeping staff stop by the room and ask what we needed done it was explained that we needed the room vacuumed, the bathroom cleaned and fresh towels. After returning to my room at the end of the fourth day the dirty areas of the room had not been cleaned but we did get fresh towels. I Went to the front desk however Amanda Davis was not in. I was told by the front desk clerk ( the one with blue hair) that housekeeping does a thorough deep clean in between guest and my question was then why if a deep cleaning was done why was there still trash and dirt on the floor of my room when I checked in, the front desk clerk did not have an answer. Breakfast was very good with several choices. Just so disappointed that housekeeping could not properly clean a room here. No one ever made contact to see if my room had been cleaned at any point. There is also a sign in the bathroom asking that we hang up our towels if we’re willing to use them a second time. Serval days we hung the towels up to use them again only to have them replaced with clean towels. Not complaining about having clean towels but what would be the reason for asking us to use our towels a second day if the housekeeping is only going to take the used towels anyway?

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

If you want a special option be sure to do that at the time of reservation. We did not ask for an upstairs room and had to settle for a first floor room as the upper ones were sold out. So be sure to mention your expectations ahead of time.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We needed a clean place to stay and they did not disappoint. The price was $10 cheaper than what we saw on hotels.com. They were smoke free and pet free. Very clean. We will stay here again next time.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family