Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubliving areastay there againone bedroom suitehotel breakfasthotel chainnice hotelexercise roomprice was reasonablewafflesnext morningmusty smellthe young ladyfront desk staffbeds were comfortablestayed one nightstaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at the hotel the last weekend of June and was overall surprised with my stay. I had stayed here a few years back and was not impressed with the hotel. I returned only because the location is well centered near the mall and food. Check in went very smoothly, and all of the staff were pleasant. The room was very nice and well priced for what we received. The next morning, breakfast was packed but the two ladies (both blonde, but I forget their names) were obviously busy but still found the time to welcome me and ask about my stay. The food was hot and delicious, and I left very full. It may have been the best hotel breakfast I have experienced. I just wanted to thank all of the country inn and suites staff for a pleasant stay. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2013
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. As a valued guest, we sincerly appreciate your feedback and loyality to out location. We will see you soon on your next visit here with us.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just checked out of the Country Inn Clarksville. Had a great stay was checked in by a very friendly girl I believe her name was Beth Anne. She greeted me with a smile and even though she seemed busy (a couple of guests waiting in line behind me.) she still was very friendly and answered all my questions. My room was a basic hotel room but very clean and smelled fresh. Both the pool and exercise room were clean and user friendly. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful. They were very well stocked and the food was fresh and delicious. Both of the girls working in the kitchen were friendly and polite even though it seemed busy for a Monday. (maybe due to the upcoming holiday) I really enjoyed my stay at Country Inn and will return again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I when I checked in I had the pleasure of meeting Stephen, he was one of the best front desk employees I have ever met in my 37 years. He was friendly and exceptionally kind and went over everything in such a way that I would remember it. His co-worker Beth Ann later brought us up towels and pillows, she was another fine example of the perfect employee, I hope that the country inn knows exactly what they have in these two individuals because I couldn't imagine the place with out them. Thank you both for being shining examples and faces for the country inn. I will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The first complaint was that the only cover on the bed was the big comforter and a sheet. I don't know but my bet is that big comforter doesn't get washed every time that room is rented. And the hotel was nearly full and so you would think the young lady's fixing breakfast would have more to do then lean on the counter and be messing with her (Lena) phone. When the containers of eggs, potatoes, and bacon was empty. When i ask about when there would be more they said 10 mins. or so. This was at about 7:15 to 7:30 you would think they should be more prepared for breakfast on a Sat. morning with a hotel nearly full.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am so sorry that you did not get the customer service that we strive for here at Country Inns and Suites. Please accept pur apologies and we hope you will allow us to make this up to you in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed in room 119. The room was large enough for our family of five, but that's about the only good thing I can say. Carpets were dirty/dingy, stains on walls, chipped counter in kitchen area, and the room reeked of pesticide. We found a dead cockroach between the mini-fridge and the wall, a live one in our bedroom, and another dead one in front of the pool area. The indoor pool was quite small and chilly. Thankfully, we only booked one night. The breakfast room was nice and offered a good variety of hot and cold food items. The lady at the front desk seemed shocked and apologetic about the cockroach problem, but didn't offer any compensation for our woes. Usually, we like County Inn and Suties, but avoid this one unless you enjoy the scent of pesticide and uninvited cockroaches in your room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay here with us. Thank you for bring to my attention about the issues in your rooms. We are preparing for renovations very soon here as we are excited to start this new adventure. I am sorry that you thought there were Bugs in your rooms as we had this room checked and the room had fire ants. Again, thank you for the comments.