“makes you feel at home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Long Beach, California
“makes you feel at home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

bryce at the front desk is very helpfull and courteous customer service.
Steve was very helpfull and went out of his way to help with computer issues.

Debbie was very helpfull and always made sure that breakfast was ready. Overall great staff and great customer friendly and atmosphere.

Room Tip: higher floors have less noise but they are all very comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Victoria A
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Victoria, we thank you for your comments regarding our staff!!! It is our upmost goal for all guest to travel home with a smile on thier face and a great night sleep. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Roseville, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Most friendly, courteous staff EVER!!

Obviously, the General Manager has a great training program and an attitude of courteous customer service that starts right at the top and carries through the entire organization.

The building is a little older than most Country Inns but it is very well maintained and the housekeeping was superb. Breakfast was excellent.

Would definitley stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. As a valued guest, we sincerly appreciate your feedback and loyalty to our location. We stive to provide excellent service and a comfortable room. We hope to see you again soon!
Morris, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel because of the pool and we had stayed in one previously. We knew my son could swim but that it would also be clean and comforting. But that night I ordered a pizza from a new worker. It was late but he said only 30 minutes. I went to the lobby to wait and I chatted with Steven. He was very nice and hospitable. After almost an hour wait I called the pizza place back. They didn't deliver to the hotel and they lost our order so they couldn't even call back. They, however, did give me a number of a closer pizza place that did deliver. Steven on his own accord call the new pizza place on my behalf. He talked to the manager and took care of everything. It was way beyond his responsibilities. He was so kind and thoughtful. He even called our room after it arrived to see how it was. It was extremely kind of him. Businesses need more people like him. I hope this hotel knows what kind of employee they have. We will stay there again just because of him!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Erica, we thank you for your comments regarding our staff!!! It is our upmost goal for all guest to travel home with a smile on thier face and a great night sleep. It was wonderful meeting you and your family this past week. Hope to see you again soon!
Christiana, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have recently had to spend several nights away from my family due to work. On my first night visiting the Country Inn I was greeted with a smile and a friendly welcome from Steven Brasfield. He immediately made me feel right at home and the service was A+. On my second night I saw Steven again and I was introduced to Erin McGuire. I received the same warm welcome from her as well. There are several hotels surrounding this particular location, and I could have chosen to go to any of them. However, these two people have made my stay so enjoyable I would never even consider another hotel in this area. It is a rare find to have multiple people in a business that are so courteous and professional but at the same time make you feel at home. I will recommend this location to all my friends, family, coworkers, and anyone who will be staying in this area! This location has a little piece of what everyone needs. If you are bringing your family along for the stay this is the perfect atmosphere. If you are away on business Steven and Erin will help with any needs you might have, and they always do it with a smile. I just want to say a BIG thank you to Steven and Erin for the wonderful customer service, and to Country Inn for hiring the type of people who make your stay a HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We thank you for your comments regarding our staff!!! It is our upmost goal for all guest to travel home with a smile on thier face and a great night sleep. Hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The room was great. Nice and clean, plenty of room and towels, along with a nice flat screen tv. Price was well worth it. Only down side i saw was a couple things were unplugged when i arrived and it took a while for the hot water to warm up. Overall it was great. Sheets were soft and smelled good. No smoking was a plus so nothing stunk. Will def. stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We sincerely thank you for the wonderful feeedback. It's comments such as yours that help improve our service for you, our valued guest. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. Thank you once again and we hope to see you at the Country Inns and Suites Clarksville!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This has to be one of the most fabulous and enjoyable visits I have had in my entire life, I have never met kinder or more caring and attentive individuals. I checked in last Friday and stayed through the following Sunday. Stephen and Erin were positively fabulous and willing to help me at any point during the evening. The following morning we went down to breakfast expecting your average run of the mill hotel breakfast and boy were we ever mistaken not only was the food WONDERFUL, but the conversation was even better! Later that evening we were looking for a place to go for dinner and an amazing young woman (I cannot remember her name??? Blonde hair, kind of curly??) helped to steer us into the right direction not only did she show us a copy of the menu but SHE printed directions for us. I never had the pleasure of meeting the GM of this hotel, but whoever they are I can and will say with the utmost confidence they have truly hired a rock solid and dedicated team.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Wow..... is the word that comes to mind here. First, thank you so much for the kind words. As a valued guest, we sincerly appreciate your kind words and loyalty to our location. I will share this with my staff as I am very please and proud to have them. We are a team and we strive to povide the best customer service to our guest. We wish you well and look forward o seeing you agian soon.
winter haven
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

5 families came to stay for a funeral. This was our second time staying and both times we found the experience wonderful. The hotel rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel staff was very kind and pleasant. We have family in Clarksville and we plan to return the Country Inn & Suites for a long time to come. Thank you for beating our expectation! Bryce at the front counter was wonderful. He was very helpful and we appreciate his kindness.

Room Tip: If you are having a hard time deciding this place is very clean and the lobby is a great place to me...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clarksville, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have choosen to share. It is our utmost goal to provide excellent servcice to our guest. We wish you well and hope to see you and your family again soon!