Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN
$149
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
$129
$80
$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Courtyard Clarksville(Clarksville)
$136
$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$73
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
All reviewshot tubstay there againone bedroom suitehotel breakfasthotel chainlobby areanice hotelexercise roomprice was reasonablewafflesnext morningthe young ladybeds were comfortablefront desk staffstayed one nightstaff was very friendlylots of restaurants
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We took a mini vacation with another couple and had a great time. The room was more than we had expected. We stayed in the pool and hot tub most if the night. The staff is very friendly. The only improvement I could see was the breakfast. I expected a lil more with the way the rest of my stay went. Overall looking forward to another stay there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thanks for the great comments Bill. We strive to provide excellent service and a comfortable room. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

the young lady greeting us (Erin) was very friendly and helpful. The room was great with everything I needed and the breakfast the next morning was great. The weather had turned icy and the hotel was careful to have the walkways salted and that was done very early. Very courteous staff, outstanding service, and nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 4, 2013

As a business traveler I generally enjoy Country Inn & Suites for the atmosphere and the breakfast. I gather this one was not originally a Country Inn. Very large, does not have the feel of other Country Inns, not really up to the standards I've seen in other Country Inns.

The place is clean, the rooms are clean, the internet is good, the location is decent.

The problem I had with this location compared to other Country Inns is the breakfast was not what you expect-pretty bland with not many selections. The other problem is when I checked in I asked for the best rate & was quoted a rate which I thought was a little high but agreed to it. While I was waiting someone else was checking in who got quoted a lower rate by a different clerk. The lady checking me in then said I'll match that "just for you". Didn't feel right.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TOM S
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Tom, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your comments, and am sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Our Be our guest Breakfast is one of the best breakfast at any hotel in Clarksville, with such a big selection and different menu everyday. I am glad that my front desk was able to give your a better rate upon arrival. If you would like to dicuss this situation futher, please contact me at 931.645.1400 ext. 507. Donna

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I visited Clarksville, Tennessee, in November 2012 and stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for two nights with my mother so that we could spend time with family before Thanksgiving. First, I must say that I am not a fan of Tennessee period; it is too mediocre and rural for me. I prefer big cities that are convenient to get around in, filled with lots of activities to do, and that have a larger variety of hotel choices. However, I have family in Clarksville that I have to travel to see, so we had to go. We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for the second time because my mother received a discount from our previous stay last year and a few other hotels were booked for the dates that we traveled. Our stay at Country Inn & Suites was not bad, but it was not great either.

The heater was not working properly in the bedroom and a couple of the lamps did not work. Housekeeping is not available 24/7 and the bed was not as comfortable as it could have been. We were not able to have our room cleaned because we left for an outing in the afternoon and housekeeping was done cleaning rooms for the day. On a good note, the shower felt great and the front desk staff were really polite and respectful considering that it is Clarksville, which is not as racially friendly as other cities. Our suite was upgraded at my preference and our room was more spacious this time around. The best part about this hotel is that the staff have pleasant demeanors, which goes a long way in my book. I do think that Country Inn & Suites could use some remodeling into a more modern look. They also need to hire a housekeeping staff that is available around the clock for whatever customers may need. Additionally, another recommendation would be to have a professional check the heating, air conditioning, and lamps regularly in all rooms to ensure that they are working properly.

With the room upgrade, we had a kitchenette area, along with a living area that included a sofabed, desk, and an additional television. The actual bedroom included two Queen beds. Thankfully, there were no signs of bedbugs, which is the very first thing that I inspect for at any hotel. I would not necessarily recommend this hotel, especially if you are hard to please like I am and want to stay somewhere more modern and sophisticated. I have stayed in better and more impressive hotels, but in Clarksville, what can you expect? It is a small town, not Beverly Hills or Paris.

Room Tip: A room upgrade is worth it if you are traveling with more than one person.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ChardonnayNT

Thank you for taking the time write your review. I appreciate your comments, and am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisified with your stay. We were able to fix the heater and your previous room and was happy that we were able to upgrade you to a spaciuos suite. We strive to be the best hotel in Clarksville.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed over the Thanksgiving weekend. Very nice and secure. You must have room key to enter the exterior entrances to the hotel. Clean rooms with comfy beds. Easy access to everything in Clarksville. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
Donna M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

We Love our Country!!!!! Thank you for the kind words! We strive to provide excellent customer service and a comfortable room. We hope to see you again soon!