“Worth every penny!”

Add it.
Edelweiss Cafe
Cuisines: German
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My father and I came to Clarksville for business. We knew Clarksville had a few German places and wanted to try Edelweiss Cafe. Small little place with GREAT food! We both had Jager Schnitzel. Huge portion of pork cutlet! Red abbage was out of this world! Spatzle was very tender topped with flavorful gravy full of mushrooms and onions. Dessert....well we didnt have room for dessert but ordered some to go! German Chocolate Cake and Peanut Butter Chocolate cake. I can't wait to try them...they look fabulous! We will be coming back.
Price for dinner $10.99
Price for Cake $5.99

Reviewed February 23, 2013

First impression was walking into any coffee shop in the south. Second impression was the prices were very high for the quality of food coming out of the kitchen. After spending 8 years in Germany I would compare the food to any food stand at a Beer Fest.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Love the atmosphere! Small, intimate and inviting. Brought back memories of Germany and even my grandmother's food. We went on Thursday for the goulash and spaetzle. And soon we'll take our friends for lunch too.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Mixed reviews from what people have said about this place. Love me some German food and was not disappointed with this place. It is more a less a mom and pop restaurant from the looks of it. The young lady makes most of the stuff that day and when it is gone while its gone. Lots of good other choices. We went for lunch and the service was very good. Will be going back. Yes it seems old and the decorations are odd and tacky but hey you go to restaurants for the food not the wall.

1  Thank ErnieandFred
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I'm from germany and the food was horrible. fort sill has a way better German restaurant. The spätzle were cold the cake was horrible and the jäger gravy was thick and bland. Won't ever go there again.

2  Thank Mjs0704