“A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!”

La Casa Mexican Restaurant and Taqueria
Ranked #51 of 398 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: La Casa Taquería opened in 2012. The brainchild of Guadalajara native Juan, this Taquería made his dream of bringing the authentic, homemade food he so missed from home to Clarksville a reality. We have since added a rockin' taco truck, a stellar staff, and been selling out of our made-from-scratch menu on a daily basis. We would say Clarksville needed this food just as badly as Juan did. Enjoy our .99 cent Tacos with 10 meats available. Our personal favorites are the made-to-order grilled Tortas sandwiches, tamales, and guacamole. Our fresh soups will keep you warm in the winter and our cool Horchata rice water will refresh you in the summer. If you are looking for large portions, try the foot-long burritos or a heaping skillet of the Parillada Mexicana, a fajita with five meats, a quesadilla, and a nopal (cactus) leaf.
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

That is all that I can say. The service is amazing! The food is amazing! The staff is amazing! Their food is fresh and prepared daily. You can really taste the difference. I can't imagine eating anywhere else for Mexican food. Went there Tuesday and have been everyday since for lunch. Oh and you can't beat the .99 cent tacos!!!

2 Thank Francis H

ansbach
“THIS PLACE IS TRULY AUTHENTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Having growing up my younger years in Central Texas I grew use to this type of authentic Mexican cuisine. I have to say that this place is a true breath of fresh air. Especially to those of us who would like to have authentic food. People often confuse Taco Bell and other flaky establishments to be "Mexican food". If you don't know what Mexican food is, this place is the real place to find out. All of the food is evenly seasoned. The traditional drinks like horchata and Jamaica are available to quench your thirst. The tacos are second to none. The concept of 99 cent tacos is awesome! You can call in the order for pickup or dine in. We generally call in for pickup since the dining area is small. It is not on the best side of town. No worries though. The service and the food they provide are well worth the trip. I myself drive 20 minutes across town just to get food from there. Check out their website as advertised. No gimmicks, good food, and great personal service. Here it is www.lacasaclarksville.com

1 Thank AnsbachGlobetrotter
Superior, Wisconsin
“Great food, nice people, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I'm spending three days in Clarksville on business and wanted to check this place out after reading the first three Trip Advisor reviews for La Casa. I went there this evening at about 6:00. It was empty when I got there, but had about 6 tables full by the time I left. It's a small place with a small staff, so six tables felt rather full.

One thing I noticed is that the Mexican cervezas and the american beers were the same price per bottle (a bargain at $2.99). That's not something you see very often.

I had a chips with salsa and guac (about 3.49, I think), a carnitas taco (.99), a pollo taco (.99), a tamal (pork, 1.49), and a carnitas flour tortilla taco (1.79, I think). The service was friendly and prompt. The food was great (don't expect Taco Bell type of "mexican" food).

Highly recommended.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“SCORE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Looking for authentic Mexican food, fresh ingredients, no preservatives?? You can find it right here! Not the best location (for *them*, I mean; right down the street from me so I LOVE it) sits by itself in not-so-pretty strip/area of Providence Blvd..... but wow! food is fantastic! Service is great! Building is tiny-- (I think there were 7 tables and they could only seat 2-4 each)but cozy! A few parking spaces in back. My new favorite, and hubs was impressed as well. Now that's saying something, coz that man has eaten Mexican *everywhere*. You won't be dissappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Food was awesome, and service was as well, just wish they had a better location, but I will brave the area for a taco..need a moblie kart would so place them on fort campbell

Visited May 2013