“Fantastic”

Tandoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 421 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! The food and service were awesome! I love their chicken tikka masala. The traditional seating was fun too.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

When on our way to Florida my husband and I drive thru Clarksville. On a whim we decided to stop here. The best decision we could make. I had the Chicken Tika with spinach. It was Creamy, sweet and a hint of hotness. Made this dish unique. The garlic naan was the best I had ever had in an Indian restaurant. My husband had the Pasanda with Lamb. The lamb was so moist could melt in your mouth. So if you live in Clarksville or driving by. Stop by and enjoy your Indian food. You will not be sorry.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I got a to go order came all the way home & realized there was no rice to go with the meal. I called to at least receive a we are sorry. All they say is you can pick up the rice or do nothing. Well that was rude, wont be coming here again. I spent 26 dollars you think you could include what comes with the meal.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2017

The food here was pretty good. We stayed for a good while hoping that naan bread would be brought out to the line, but it never was. This was disappointing as it is a staple for this kind of cuisine.

The service was nearly non-existent.

1  Thank Edward L
Reviewed July 29, 2017

My husband and I haven't been to a buffet style restaurant in many years. We were on business in Clarksville and saw Tandoor was close by so we opted to try it out. We did not realize lunch is buffet. We at first cringed however we thought we'd go ahead and give it a try. The place is spotless, impressively clean - including the ladies room. The buffet offerings were plenty, and not overwhelming. As a vegetarian, I enjoyed several samplings including the lentil soup (thanks for the garlic)!

Wait staff is not very informative nor super attentive. Buffet was out of naan, looked as though pans were not stirred in some time. Our server didn't give us instruction about buffet, didn't bring lemons with our water, didn't check on us at all. In fact, we had to get server attention to ask her for the check. Our lunch was about $27 for the two of us. We were pretty satisfied with food considering it was a buffet style meal. Perhaps would give 5 stars if we could have ordered off menu and had better wait staff.

1  Thank TheLavieris