“Glad we stopped.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Noblesville, Indiana
“Glad we stopped.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We love Korean. It was not as spicy as we like. Lunch served quickly.

Camden, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I LOVE MOMO'S”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I can't even put into words how good this Korean food is. I went with a friend and was made to try the food when I was very hesitant. I'm so glad I was forced because I would have been missing out on some delicious food. My favorite is the Beef Bulgogi and the Chicken Teriyaki. My son and I get one of each and split it. They give you HUGE amounts of food and that keeps us coming back. The Yaki-mandu is also delicious and we get that everytime.

• Visited August 2011
Durham, NC
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

I was really looking forward to this and was disappointed. I will say maybe it was my fault, I should have asked our server to suggest someting she liked. Our meals were mediocre at best. We had spicy pork and sweet and sour chicken.
When you walk in you are met with a strong stuffy or mold odor, it was very off putting, in fact we almost left as soon as we entered but had heard this place was good.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

An authentic Korean dining experience. Beef bulgogi was very good. Kimchi is excellent. It was my wife's first experience with Korean food and she liked it. I would definitely go back the next time I want Korean cuisine.

• Visited April 2011
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Delicious Korean food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

The food was delicious. We went for dinner. Ordered the chicken terayki and beef bugogli. Also ordered some type of korean roll that looked like sushi (sorry, can't remember the name). The rolls were delicious. But be aware it's two full rolls! That's a lot of food for two people for an appetizer. We left over one full roll on the plate. Would easily serve 4-6 as an appetizer. The main dishes were wonderful. They also bring out 6 "side" dishes with the main ones. My favorite was the cucumber kim chi. Wonderful, fresh food. Be aware that the soft drinks are in individual bottles with glasses and ice brought out, so no free refills. Also, this was not a quick trip. Don't expect fast service. They definately moved at their own pace. Going in with that expectation (my husband has been there before for lunch) helped me not to get frustrated. Price range is reasonable. Our entrees were 10-13 I think.

• Visited April 2011