“Not what it used to be...”
Review of Fazoli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #145 of 408 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Fazoli's used to offer fast-casual food at great prices but seems like the choices and prices have gone up dramatically. Can't blame the location, its everywhere. Overall this location is relatively clean with fast service. Signing up on their loyalty program helps utilize various coupons if you plan to eat there.

1  Thank M M

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We love Fazoli's! It doesn't have the atmosphere of Olive Garden, but is inexpensive. The service is great and quick! And their breadsticks are better than Olive Garden's. A family favorite!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Almost to fast order it get it eat fast get heartburn. Slow down sometime and you'll notice it's good food. I get it to go and take in home sometimes, it's just convenient, and good, when I don't have time to cook.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This chain offers great value. After getting the bill for a phony overpriced meal in Little Italy NYC a few years ago...My first thought was how many times I could have gotten a Fazoli's meal for $30+tip (about 4 or 5.) I don't eat at Olive Garden, Magganios, or Macaroni Grille....I eat at Fazoli's. Good food, great prices and good service.
On my last visit in particular a young man took my order, delivered my meal, gave me more breadsticks,and helped me dispose of my trash while all the time being very courteous and mannerly throughout my visit . He is typical of the type of employee I have encountered at Fazoli's. On this most recent visit they had a $4.99 classic sampler of pasta on special. $7.52 for a great meal and great service! This location recently replaced disposable plates and silverware for the real thing for a nicer dining experience...without much if any price increase. Fazoli's makes great food on a budget possible!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Enjoyed the chopped Cherry Almond Salad. Loved the cherry dressing. Wish I could find it at the grocery store. Oh, yes the cheesecake is GREAT !!