“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Mexican
Adams, Tennessee
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I ate at Torero's often when I worked in that area. It was always very good. The service was fast and accurate. Torero's is also very reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2012

Medford, New Jersey, United States
“Good Mexican Dining off the beaten path”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

A burrito with mole’ sauce with a Modelo Especial. Life is good. A nice, unassuming strip mall restaurant with good food at a good price.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“So Glad Someone showed me the great lil spot”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was in a class, and one of my Mexican classmates heard me mention one of the "Don" restaurants here in Clarksville, she said "Oh no, I'll take you to eat some REAL MEXICAN" I have been hooked ever since. It's worth the drive to wilma rudolph. I go on Thursdays all the time because the have 2 dollar margaritas....ooh I might go tonight. Yay!!!

1 Thank FreeSpirit86
“Just great”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I took my whole family on New Years Weekend and then ate there again the next weekend. Great food. Fast Service. Friendly staff. Try the Chile Rellano. Military discounts apply.

Rio Vista, California
“Great food and great, friendly service”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Good margarita and great food. Try the fajitas or the chili verde or the bebe burrito.