“Good subs”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #89 of 422 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 31, 2017

My favorite sub shop in town. Prices are reasonable and food is fresh and great. The taste is so much better than Subway.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I always get the Big Kahuna, which translates to a great steak, cheese and mushroom sandwich. It is the best value for the money compared to Subway or Firehouse subs. Half a sub is a big enough sandwich to fill you up without paying for extra meat or a larger sandwich. Jersey Mike's is my ultimate favorite!!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I've tried Jersey Mike's twice. The first time I ordered a turkey sub and felt that the taste was bland. On my second attempt I ordered the Chicken Caesar Wrap. Again the flavor was bland, and not much in the way of "dressing" the sandwich was seen. I finally pulled the chicken pieces out and ate them with a few chips. There is no need for me to return for a third time.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

I go to Jersey Mikes quite often for lunch. The Giant Italian sub is good for two meals and the ingredients are always fresh. I get mine on the wheat bread and it's the best wheat bread in town. Here recently they have raised the price of their subs but, are still a pretty good deal.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Best subs in town and my families favorite! Just a little pricey! recommend the #8 with vinegar, salt and pepper!