“New York Pizza Depot in Clarksville, TN”
Review of Michael's Pizza - CLOSED

Michael's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Clarksville, Tennessee
“New York Pizza Depot in Clarksville, TN”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This pizza is very tasty and reasonably priced. The slices are big and you get 8 in a 18inch pie.

• Visited May 2012

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Pizza was good, but not for the price”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We had some friends over and wanted to try a new pizza place, and this one had good reviews. They have only one size 18'' pie, which is fine, we love left overs. We ordered 1 peperoni, 1 Hawaiian, and 1 NY style. it took about 35 min, and the pizzas smelt great. Here is when things went down hill, the price. For three pizzas they charged us 56 dollars, which is absolutely insane for great pizza, this was not great pizza which made it even worse. They have a little sign by the register asking the customer to pay with cash so that they dont have to pay the charge fee, but they add a huge charge fee into their normal prices. All in all the pizza was good for take out, but it was not better than old Chicago or Black Horses pizza IMO. I would go back if they had a promo, but will never pay full price again.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank GDGandTBiggs
Houston, Texas
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I was at a Friends house that was having a little get together. Everyone was drinking so much so someone suggested we order pizza. We were all saying where to order from; of course we all threw out the major chains, but this place was the cheepest. I don't know which pizza they ordered but it was haaaauuuuge and not to mention good a heck. I even said for my next get together I was going to order from them. I can't find anything wrong with them. Ballin on a budget Try New York Pizza Depot.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank FreeSpirit86
“Soooooo Yummy!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This is probably some of the best pizza that I've ever eaten!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Debi T
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great NY pizza”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Can't go wrong. Way better than chain pizza. This is the real deal

1 Thank gelman