“The best food and waitstaff in this town.”
Review of Pancho Villa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pancho Villa
Ranked #203 of 404 Restaurants in Clarksville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“The best food and waitstaff in this town.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Oh my where to start? I love this place....come here with family and friends on a daily basis. Always welcomed with a smile and very pleasent staff. From Melissa "my friend" at the door, to Manuel the best waiter in the place. Warm chips and salsa that always taste great. Daily specials from food to drinks and if you want the most yummy Margarita in town, this is where to go. Oh and what great prices 1.99 for a lime rita during HH. The menu has been updated and the staff always has on a nice uniform. They all look neat and clean and only shows that this staff cares about searving you. Food comes out quick and hot and always DELICISO...If what you want is not on the menu, they will do everything possible to make your tatse buds roll in the back of your mouth. A must try any day of the week. I think I have had most everything on the menu and it all was very good quailty. See you again soon my friend..

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TJ C C

Clarksville, Tennessee
“we're regulars!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

our favorite authentic mexican restaurant in the area!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank deanne g
Nashville, Tennessee
“Mucho better choices next door”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

My bros and I went to go to Kori which is a couple of doors down from Pancho Villa.After we went to Pancho Villa we wished we would have stuck with our first choice.The waiter was not a pleasant kinda guy.Not bad just not real friendly.Next they mixed up my brother's order and didn't bring out the correct one until I was almost through with mine.Speaking of mine...the worst chili relleno I've eaten.Everything else was average.One bro had chicken mole and it was decent.The margaritas were good.We were just underwhelmed by the overall experience.Not even close to Dos Margaritas a few miles away( 5 minutes). With Kori Asian Fusion right next door the pull will be so strong that Poncho Villa will get an adios every time.

• Visited January 2012