“Great pizza and great beer!”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #11 of 405 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2013

In town for a visit and stopped here because of the solid TA reviews. As others had mentioned, they had great pizza and a great beer selection. They entered my pizza order incorrectly, but quickly made amends and brought me the correct one. They left the incorrect pizza and allowed us to munch on it while we waited. I give them an A for the follow up and service to correct their mistake.

There are newer reviews for Old Chicago

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The pizza here was the best we've had in the Clarksville area, but as someone who has lived in Chicago, this isn't exactly Chicago style either. This pizza is thick, but it can still be eaten by hand. The toppings on their pizza are arranged regularly - crust, sauce, cheese, toppings - as opposed to Chicago style, which is crust, toppings, cheese, and sauce last. Lastly, their pizza crust is a little greasy. Now in all fairness I pointed out a lot of differences, but I'll reiterate again, this is the best pizza I've had in Clarksville. It's just not the best pizza I've had anywhere. So take it for what it's worth, but I'd go here again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was the first time my wife and I have eaten at Old Chicago, and the experience we had was AMAZING!!! Everything from the friendly staff to the pizza, it was a pleasant surprise to come to a restaurant to be treated like we were family! A nice shout out to Ashley our server who was sweet and engaging! We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

It had been a while since we had gone to Old Chicago and decided to try it again. The service was Very Good the Pepperoni rolls were Excellent. I ordered a Tavern Thin Crust pizza and it came out like a mini deep dish, but I should have expected that at a Chicago Style restaurant. It was still tasty. I did feel the price was high for a personal sized pizza but other than that it was all good!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went for Sunday buffet and was surprised at how good it really was. A bit noisy especially for a late morning (11:00) but a very nice selection and great service.