Gateway Inn and Suites
$135
Country Inn
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$94
$145
Hotels.com
$149
$139
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$73
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was exhausted from driving 14 hours, and needed somewhere to just get a few hours sleep. I can't do stairs and the only non smoking downstairs room was a handicap. When I entered the room, there was a smell in the room. I bring Lysol with me so I sprayed the room well. After that, it was fine. The AC worked very well. I am in the habit of checking all beds from the foot to the head. (to make sure I am going to be sleeping in a clean bed). All was fine there. The room was clean, if a bit dated. There was evidence that some work had been done in the room but it was hit or miss. Would I stay here again? Yes, if I knew it was for sleep only. I would not stay here for longer than 2 nights. The front desk was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
GatewaySuites, Front Office Manager at Gateway Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing Gateway Inn & Suites for your recent stay. Thank you also for taking the time to fill out a guest review. It is these reviews that help us to be sure that the standards which we wish to maintain are upheld. I hope that the next time you are in our area you will choose to stay at the Gateway Inn & Suites, I think you will be greatly pleased. Sincerely, Management.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Let me start this review out by saying this was the most horrible experience i have had with a hotel since i have been traveling, and i have travled for a long time. When i firtst waked into the room it was smelly and did not have the word clean no where around. This hotel was so fility i cant even descirbe it in words but for anyone looking for as simple as a good night sleep this is not the place to go because you will be up all night thinking about is it clean. DON'T DO ITTHIS PLACE SHOULD BE FINED.

Room Tip: They don't have any good rooms trust me I was in the suite and felt like I was In a cheap motel which probably was nicer than Gateway Inn and Suites In ClarksvilleTn
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank forever y

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We travelled across the country, coast to coast in March 2011, stopping in Clarksville late at night. One tip - unless you're super familiar with a town, stop before dark, drive around the area and then make your decision. The other Best Western hotels we've stayed at have ranged from pretty good to fabulous (fab in Ogden Utah), so thought we'd be okay. Stopped at the desk and found out the price was Cheap Cheap. Hmmm...should have been a clue..but the front desk girl was so very sweet we decided to book it. Got to the room and it was obvious that, 1) Either no one had stayed here for a very long time, i.e., very dusty... or... 2) The cleaning staff came in and pulled the bedding up over the sheets and that's it. Well we found out the answer is: #2 - There was left over balls of toothpaste in the sink; toothpaste splatters on the mirror and, well, all other indications of inhabitation. We pulled the comforter off (completely, as is our habit) then the blanket and discovered human hair all over the sheets. We immediately called the front desk and were 'upgraded' to a king suite to appease our disgust. Checked into the Suite -which is super large, but very 60s, and again - Not So Clean. No signs of life, but was still dusty and in disrepair. We stayed the night and tried to pretend we were camping, which we love. The place really is SHAMEFUL. I'm hesitant to give this hotel any 5 star rating, but due to their choice of employee, I have to give 5 for Service. I hope the nice girl that was on duty that night has moved on to a property deserving of her hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pfaye

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Well, the keyboard is still filthy. The room was fine. Bath also. The staff: great. However, the breakfast bar was totally inadequate. When I got there, the coffee was gone. There was a man, said he was the owner or manager, who I asked about the coffee and he directed me to go to the kitchen (I had no idea where it was) and tell someone to make more coffee. I looked at him, and he realized that was not the way to do things. The variety was okay, but there was not much there and there was no hot food unless you count oatmeal or toasting bread or bagels. These days they can get egg and sausage wraps to heat up in the microwave that suffice really well, if you are short of staff. Anyway, the front desk clerk was also the (cook). And she was running ragged. Not a good way to run things at all.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This hotel was disgusting! The 1st floor room smelled like a wet dog rolled around the room. The sheets had tears and stains as the blankets looked as if they were worn into by a homeless person. The shower had foot stains and the soap holder was slightly off. Spiders crept around the bed and I used my hand as a pillow in fear that the pillows were not clean which also had stains. Unfortunately the other hotels in the area were booked. I felt dirty after taking a shower. If you want cleanliness, comfort, value and safety, this hotel lacks all of it. It's not worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2011