“Best kept secret”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Love the fruit water, must ask for it. Bread is wonderful. I must go again, this time for dinner. I was there for lunch. You will need a to go box for your sweet tooth.

1  Thank bevanderson

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice place to go for a farewell dinner or for a girls night. Their deserts and coffee drinks are amazing! Carrott Cake is to die for!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Food is really good and i love the desserts there. Everybody that we have dealt with there is super nice

1  Thank KimJ648
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The only good thing was the fresh bread. the place was almost empty when we got there on a Saturday afternoon. The croissant of my chicken salad sandwich tasted stale. My husbands chicken in his fettucini alfredo looked and tasted like it came from a can. We will not be going back.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The food was decent, but I felt if was pretty overpriced for the quality. The ambiance of the place is kinda strange. I think they were going for an Alice in Wonderland kind of feel, but it misses the mark.