“*Unique place to Dine for something off the CHAIN~” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Looking Glass Restaurant

Looking Glass Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 380 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“*Unique place to Dine for something off the CHAIN~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

If your looking for something off the beaten path or not just the same chain restaurant then look no further than The Looking Glass. It creates yummy sandwiches, some delish desserts in their case and creates a unique atmosphere to dine in. If its a perfect spring or summer day I highly recommend eating outside on their patio with the beautifully landscaped Koi pond. My favorite item on the menu is the Chicken Ranch Pita sandwich and the sweet potato fries! Yumm. I also love their Smoked Salmon sandwich on their Sundried Tomato Bread. They offer gluten free menu items as well which is new to them but ohh so nice. Love the bread and herb butter they serve right before the meal! Love this place and Im not a huge coffee person but they also offer yummy coffee drinks and smoothies too! Try this place for something special and different.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Enterprise, Alabama
“Best kept secret in Clarksville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Took my daughter in-law to the Looking Glass and we had a nice time! Food was excellant especially the seafood bisque and the cheese cakes are to die for. Great atmosphere and very friendly service. Will be back and bring many of my family and friends so they can see this gem in Clarksville. Looking forward to the garden this spring!

• Visited December 2011
Tennessee
“Breakfast was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have only been here for breakfast, but it has always been very good. Get the breakfast sandwich (on croissant) with bacon. It's great.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Clarksville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not quite what I was expecting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I had heard nothing but good things about The Looking Glass so after six years of living in Clarksville, we decided to check it out. I really had high expectations, maybe too high. My husband and I were not impressed. I had the chicken salad plate with a side salad, potato salad, and cucumber salad. There were TWO slices of cucumber smothered in a sour cream sauce. It wasn't bad had I had a little bit more to taste. For the price, the chicken salad should have been plated in 14 carat gold. The portion was small and the taste was just average. He had the smoked salmon sandwich, which after two bites said the smokiness was just way overpowering. I happened to like it and would probably order it again. Not at all what I was expecting. I think next time we'll try Silke's which was much more reasonable for lunch. I will say that the atmosphere was great. (We sat outside by the fountain). But the food and service? Just not up to par.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SEDW11
Ft. Campbell, KY
“Don't go through the looking glass.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

Being new to the area, I had never eaten at the Looking Glass before, but tried it based on an excellent review from a friend in the area. The salmon Wellington was undercooked, the chicken was scorched and tough, and the the service was awful. After waiting over an hour for our food (and watching other diners come, eat, and go) our sadly substandard food finally arrived an hour and a half after we arrived. The Staff made no real effort to correct the bad service either, their concession was to not charge our party for water and our one Italian soda. They did charge us full price for everything else however, and even overcharged us the price of the soda on a child's pasta dish. In addition, there were no toiletries in the restrooms and even the soap dispensers were broken. All in all, this was an expensive lesson learned, so take a page from our book and skip this one.

Disappointed in Clarksville TN.

• Visited August 2011