“Cool place”

Cuisines: American
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Cool place”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Took my daughter here the other day. Our waiter was awesome, but the hostess at the front was having a flew blown conversation about her personal life with someone and didn't even tell us to have a nice day when we left, found it a bit unprofessional. We sat on the deck which is awesome when the weather is nice. I ordered hot wings and my daughter ordered the kids Mac N Cheese. It came out in less the 10 minutes, which kinda worried me because that can only mean one thing, it was heated up in the microwave most likely. The Mac N Cheese was very gloppy and still stuck together from being frozen, it was definitely microwaved. All that being said, it was a pleasant experience.

• Visited April 2013

Weston, Wisconsin
“Big Desserts”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Good sports bar with big taste desserts. Food nothing special except for the desserts. I had a steak and my wife had a wrap. The steak was average the wrap Taste

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RRCWA72
Elkton, Kentucky
“Went for my birthday left dissappointed”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My family took me here for my birthday. We had a group of 8, I believe 2 got fries that came out cold. The waitress we had would just constantly interrupted any conversation but wouldn't bother with refilling drinks.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank weused2luvhim
Manitoba
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Quick and friendly service. We stopped for gas at this exit and dropped in here for a late lunch. The host immediately seated us and explained the specials available. Servers were quick to take our order and helpful with my wife's questions.

Food was very generous and excellent quality, with good prices. This place stands as an exceptional restaraunt for great value and service. Can't ask for more! I will go back.

• Visited February 2013
Southern Illinois
“Average Experience (Not Counting The Numerous Texting Servers)”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We arrived at opening and was required to wait ten minutes for a table. We were unsure why since at least four servers were standing around and texting in and around the dining rooms. Anyway, we were finally sat and greeted a few minutes later by a friendly server (not one of the unconcerned "texters"). She took our drink order, answered some questions about the menu and passed us to another server - Terry. Terry was a good server and we enjoyed our food once it arrived.

• Visited January 2013