“Best Chinese in this whole town!”
Review of Dragon King

Dragon King
Ranked #132 of 405 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed June 16, 2014

When i pulled up there was a lil bit of speculation since the place looked small, but when i went inside, it surprised me, there is plenty of space and being the creature of habit that i am, i went straight to the pictures up on the wall, the nice guy taking my order, chris i think, he quickly explained theres much more on the menu. And he was right. with so many choices i stuck with my usual to see just how good they were. I ordered cheese rangoons and chicken and veg. lo mien. Not only was it really cheap, they were super fast and my food was AMAZING. so good that really did place an order to go. And just so you know, the sweet and sour chicken is fantastic. I got some home made sauce there, they call it dumpling sauce, wow that stuff was great. Anyhow the place is amazing with the delicious hot cheap food and spotless clean inside. I certainly recommend the place to anyone eating on a budget or looking for really good chinese food!

There are newer reviews for Dragon King

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is hands down THE BEST Chinese food around. The first time I went the made my order just right level of spicy. I told my friends and a group of us went. They remembered my order after just one time and it was perfect again! I will never Chinese food from anywhere else.

1  Thank Roach R
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This newly opened Chinese Restaurant will give other restaurants a run for their money. It is located in Tradewinds South Plaza, easy to find with ample parking. My husband and I had a great lunch special there and will definitely keep coming back. I had the Hunan beef luncheon special for $5.55 which included your choice of white or fried rice or soup with an egg roll or spring roll. My husband had the Pepper steak with onions, fried rice and egg roll. We received our food within a few minutes. It was hot and fresh. Chris was our order taker and server and he couldn't have been better at his job. He explained the lunch specials, etc. He showed us the booth area which we didn't immediately see when we walked in.l It looks like a tiny place but it has enough room for the rush crowd. This place was spotless. Chris came to check on us. "Do you need refills? Do you need extra soy sauce? Duck sauce? Etc. He brought us extra napkins without asking for them.A friend walked in and asked if we got our food quickly because she was on her lunch hour. I said yes and Chris also assurred her the food will be out within 5 mins. and it was. We always appreciate good food but also good service. By the way, we do not frequent many Chinese restaurants, especially in Clarksville so this review coming from us really, really should mean a whole lot. Go there and find out for yourself. Good hot and fresh food with a clean environment and excellent service. Lots of food.

3  Thank MaryannF650