All reviews extended stay full kitchen a pet friendly hotel traveling through other hotels stove sink refrigerator
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I travel a lot, and I choose this one. First, my decision based on the price. Second, all the good reviews I have read. A lot of people had a good experience with this hotel, and you will not regret it.

Stayed: June 2018
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Jun s

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, we know you have many options out there, and for taking the time to leave us a great review. We strive to be a home away from home for all of our guests and it makes me happy to read you had a great stay. We hope to see you back should your travels bring you back to the Clarksville area.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and the hotel is clean. It looks like it was recently renovated. However they forgot to put towel holders. They only had one hook. Also the tub was clogged. My husband fixed it because we didn’t want to wait for maintenance. This is not the first time we have had to fix clogged drains in an IHG hotel ( we are Platinum members so we have stayed in many IHG brand hotels). Cleaning staff should be noticing these clogs when they are cleaning the bathrooms.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
CKVTN, Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

StAuggie12

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry to hear about your clogged tub, i will be sure to address this with our housekeeping staff. We appreciate your feedback so that we can better our hotel for our guests. Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Platinum Elite member and we hope to see you back.

Christen O, General Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this hotel by a close friend and can I say we were very impressed with the service by the staff and the room. The room is a open modern layout with a full frig, dishwasher, and stove. We will stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Chuck B

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you back. Please tell your friend we said thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Rooms are a little cheesier in appearance than other Candlewood Suites. Good basics remain. Down sides: use by construction crews leaves the place dirty on the stairway and hall because men don't know how (?) to remove muddy boots. The $75 pet fee is totally outrageous. If you have a dog over 25 lbs., I'd consider other hotels.

Room Tip: Can't help you here. It is dark!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I have been in the hotel industry for a very long time. I have never seen such a dirty hotel. We had to check in to 3 rooms. The first stunk and had dirt all in the bathroom, the second stunk and had dirt and grime on the sheets where housekeeping didn’t change, and the 3rd I wore flip flops the whole time because it want musky and dingy feeling. The hotel clerk didn’t even offer a discount or anything. Just said “somebody will be in trouble”. Total dump. Very disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes to ensure this issue does not happen again. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Christen O