All reviewsextended stayfull kitchena pet friendly hoteltraveling throughother hotelsstovepantryrefrigeratorsinksheetshallway
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Comfortable bed, extensive kitchenette, bedroom separate from kitchen/living space. Everything clean and well kept. The only drawback would be that it is hard to find, tucked behind several other hotels, no sign near the main road that I saw at least.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

we had been traveling all night, and needed a place to refuel. AWESOME room layout, bed was just OK. very focused on long term stays.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CurryRussell
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Nice beds, good amenities, helpful staff. I do have to say that if you stay here they have the slowest elevator on the planet. That's the only thing I could find I didn't like. Love the kitchenette and how they put mints on the pillows too.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank AussIhunter
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very clean and well kept place. The staff was extremely friendly and always greeted us as we entered or left the building. Our suite was awesome with a seperate bedroom and a great view over the fields and I-24. The room had plenty of space as we had our bikes with us for a bike trip to Ashland City. I can't speak for others who have stayed here but our experience was a 5 out of 5 rating. Well worth the money!

Room Tip: Get a room near the end of the building and just remember that many stay here that are affiliated with Fort Campbell Army base.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrbike
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The place was clean with a nice size to our queen bed room. Stayed there with wife and 1 year old. The room was big enough for my daughter to run around without feeling like she was going to run into everything.

The office staff was not helpful with dinging options or town info. Although, she was new to the position. The room was decorated plainly in standard cheap hotel decor.

You could probably do much better in Clarksville. There is a Hotel in the historic downtown on the river and twenty others right off the highway close to this one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kcfoodeater
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear kcfoodeater,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased you found your room to be clean and spacious. We want every guest to receive comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our front desk staff and the decor in the room. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Ferdinand G