All reviewsextended stayfull kitchena pet friendly hoteltraveling throughother hotelsstovepantryrefrigeratorsinksheetshallway
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The place was clean with a nice size to our queen bed room. Stayed there with wife and 1 year old. The room was big enough for my daughter to run around without feeling like she was going to run into everything.

The office staff was not helpful with dinging options or town info. Although, she was new to the position. The room was decorated plainly in standard cheap hotel decor.

You could probably do much better in Clarksville. There is a Hotel in the historic downtown on the river and twenty others right off the highway close to this one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kcfoodeater
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear kcfoodeater,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased you found your room to be clean and spacious. We want every guest to receive comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our front desk staff and the decor in the room. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Was passing through Clarksville and had made reservations at another hotel but arrived at the hotel and was told that the room I had booked was not available anymore! Was offered another room at a much higher rate so I told the desk clerk to just cancel the reservation that i was not interested in staying there if thats how they treated their guests. I found the Candlewood Suites and decided to give it a try! I am so glad that I did!!! Not only did they have an immaculate room ready for me but I got it at a better rate then the previous hotel and the room was 10x nicer!!! Super, super nice staff and one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in! I can honestly say that I am now a Candlewood Suites kind of guy! My thanks goes out to the Management and staff at the Candlewood Suites in Clarksville, TN!!! You guys ROCK!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in a King room. Nice and spacious with a kitchen, recliner and a computer desk!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Patrick F
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Candlewood Suites! As always, the staff and management team at Candlewood Suites-Clarksville,TN strives to offer you the best stay experience on the market! We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed for a few nights after moving out of out house. They allow dogs which is a huge plus. The hotel is very nice and relatively new. The staff was all super nice and helpful. The Rooms are very nice sized and have everything you need. There is a little store down in the lobby if you need some quick snacks and even have movies to rent.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ErnieandFred
Scott P, Owner at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

We loved having you and your dogs here!! Please keep us in mind for any of your future lodging needs. I will pass on your kind words to the staff.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay between Murfreesboro and Dover, TN and chose the Candlewood Suites because it had a kitchenette. I was trying to travel economical and wanted to cook a meal in the room rather than go out. The room was big enough for my needs with flat screen TV, WiFi, and a kitchenette. I was able to cook using the stovetop and microwave but would have liked a small oven. The water is the shower was plenty hot. The bed was sooo comfy. There was a fitness center and business center that I didn't use abd a small "store" that had food stocks,toiletries, newspapers, etc that you could access with your room key. The was not continental breakfast available but I found a Starbucks down the road.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank dmbakerphd

I am so pleased that you found our accommodations comfy and convenient. Nothing beats a hot shower and a cozy bed, and we are happy that we could provide both to your liking. There are quite a variety of hot and cold breakfast items in the Candlewood Cupboard that can save you a trip to Starbucks (although, frankly, who needs an excuse to go to Starbucks!) We also have toaster ovens available for you on your next trip through. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I will preface this by saying that we did not end up staying here. We had a reservation reserved online. First room they gave us reeked of rotten food from the garbage disposal. Second room reeked of cigarette smoke and urine. Third (yes, I said 3rd) room had small curly hairs on the bed, in the shower, and on the toilet seat. This hotel is disgusting. I travel all over the country and this is by far the worst Candlewood property I have ever stayed in. We ended up checking out and going to the Hilton Garden Inn up the road. The Priority club chain as a whole has gone down significantly. Don't give this one a chance. Sleep in your car instead!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Dear skull04,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments.

Regards,