All reviews extended stay full kitchen a pet friendly hotel traveling through other hotels stove refrigerator sink sheets
Reviewed January 29, 2012

The only good quality of this Candlewood Suites was the staff. The hotel itself was terrible. I stayed 4 nights and on the first day the toliet overflowed in the room. Thankfully the staff was on it right away and had it cleaned up. There was no hot water for 2 mornings straight so it was a very cold start of the day. Don't expect any room services for your room. I was told when I first got there that because this was a extended stay hotel, they only provided cleaning service for your room once a week. So you are responsible to take out your own trash and stuff like that and if you needed clean towels you had to go to the front desk and ask for them. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Scott P, Owner at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We were pleased to see that you found the staff pleasant, but we wanted to apologize for the inconveniences you faced while you were here. We have taken drastic steps lately to overhaul the service and cleanliness of the hotel, and have been getting great feedback. Unfortunately, one thing we can't change is the Weekly Housekeeping, as that is a Brand Standard nationwide. However, the staff should have been more accommodating. We have since replaced the hot water heater, and have had no further issues with hot water. I do hope you will give us another shot...let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Candlewood. My room was very clean nice and tidy. It had a nice little kitchen including a dishwasher which i was very surprised by, it had all the dishes pots and pan u need to make a meal if you wanted to stay in and eat instead of going out.But if you did want to go out theres alot of restraunts around to choose from in just a short drive. The staff was so very nice and courteous, i didnt even hear them cleaning the other rooms around me. The clerk at the front desk, Helen was very heplful and made sure that i had a nice stay and was happy to help me with anything i needed. I will stay here again if im ever back in Clarksville.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

We are so pleased that you found your stay comfortable and peaceful. We take great pride in our staff and cleanliness, and hope we get to have you stay with us again at a future date!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I am beyond disappointed by this property. I always try and stay at Candlewood's, but I will never stay at this one again. After checking in and arriving in my room, I discovered what looked to be dog poop. I was mortified! How does that even happen? So I asked to speak to the General Manager and the front desk agent said he was not in the office and wouldn't be back until the next day (mind you, it was 3:20pm). Maybe the reason that the rooms aren't cleaned properly is because the General Manager isn't there doing his job. So I cleaned up the dog do-do and went about my day. The next morning I got to speak to the General Manager, who was quite rude might I add, and finally convinced him to credit me my money back. I will never stay there again. I strongly encourage everyone to stay away. In my experience, bad management always leads to bad service.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelChick3434
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Nice room with kitchenette and comfortable bed. Unfortunately, no non-smoking room was available. When we complained, the staff suggested spraying Febreeze in the room! We kept the windows open and it was not horrible. Otherwise, accommodations were as advertised.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Very Fast Internet... This is all that really matters to me. The room was cozy and clean and served the purpose.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business