All reviews extended stay full kitchen a pet friendly hotel traveling through other hotels stove refrigerator sink sheets
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Candlewood. My room was very clean nice and tidy. It had a nice little kitchen including a dishwasher which i was very surprised by, it had all the dishes pots and pan u need to make a meal if you wanted to stay in and eat instead of going out.But if you did want to go out theres alot of restraunts around to choose from in just a short drive. The staff was so very nice and courteous, i didnt even hear them cleaning the other rooms around me. The clerk at the front desk, Helen was very heplful and made sure that i had a nice stay and was happy to help me with anything i needed. I will stay here again if im ever back in Clarksville.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Scott P, Owner at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

We are so pleased that you found your stay comfortable and peaceful. We take great pride in our staff and cleanliness, and hope we get to have you stay with us again at a future date!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I am beyond disappointed by this property. I always try and stay at Candlewood's, but I will never stay at this one again. After checking in and arriving in my room, I discovered what looked to be dog poop. I was mortified! How does that even happen? So I asked to speak to the General Manager and the front desk agent said he was not in the office and wouldn't be back until the next day (mind you, it was 3:20pm). Maybe the reason that the rooms aren't cleaned properly is because the General Manager isn't there doing his job. So I cleaned up the dog do-do and went about my day. The next morning I got to speak to the General Manager, who was quite rude might I add, and finally convinced him to credit me my money back. I will never stay there again. I strongly encourage everyone to stay away. In my experience, bad management always leads to bad service.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelChick3434
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Nice room with kitchenette and comfortable bed. Unfortunately, no non-smoking room was available. When we complained, the staff suggested spraying Febreeze in the room! We kept the windows open and it was not horrible. Otherwise, accommodations were as advertised.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Very Fast Internet... This is all that really matters to me. The room was cozy and clean and served the purpose.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Canlewood suites in Clarksville, TN was a nice clean, and quit place to stay; the room was very nice all you need in a suite. The personel was easy to deal with and very nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business