“Don't waste your time or $”

Cowboy's Steakhouse
Ranked #284 of 399 Restaurants in Clarksville
Woodlawn, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time or $”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wanted to try this new place since it's on our side of town. Ordered ribeyes, baked potatoes, fries and tea. They were not busy at all on the evening we went. Steaks were not ribeye cuts of meat and had no flavor but some sort of odd taste that I still can't figure out. Baked potato was burnt and completely dried out. Asked for another one and it was the same thing, waitress even said that looks nasty. Settled on some soggy fries that had been fried earlier in the day and just rewarmed. Tea was nothing more than some water with sugar in it. It was also hard to get the waitress to come to our table for anything. Will not be going back after dropping more than $50 for that.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Connie G

“Never Again”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to try out this new place in town. Said they had Prime Rib on Tuesday but they forgot to make it. Ordered my meal which came with a baked potato and asked if I could get it loaded. The answer was Yes but I had to pay the full ala carte price just to get the added toppings!!! The place only had space heaters in it and it was cold My friend had Fajitas and there was hardly No meat all onions and the meat that was served was Fatty. Prices are High for what you get. At least I can say that I tried it but won't be back

4 Thank Phantom0413
Tennessee
“Nice to have another choice on this side of town”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

As with all new places there are some serious bugs to be worked out but it was ok. Service suffered on a busy no empty tables night. Service was very slow, and frazzled 15 minutes to get ice tea, waitress comes to the table and asks you if you would like more bread Yes please and then she never returns. Got our Food 1 hour and 15 minutes after ordering and got silverware a few minutes after that. I had BBQ Ribs and one napkin. Took forever to get a drink refilled and then it came back wrong with the excuse someone mixed up the tea dispensers? To their credit they were moving around the room at top speed just needed more direction. Food was good steak prepared as ordered but nothing special, Ribs were very good dry rubbed I would have like a wet option but they had a lot of meat on the bone and a really nice flavor. Kids menu was well thought out. Cost was average I will try it again on a less busy night.

• Visited November 2013