“Always good”

Red Lobster
Ranked #56 of 405 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food is always good here. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal here. The service is always outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Rate this local chain resturant TWO STARS only!!! Visited the Red Lobster Seafood Resturant in Clarksville, TN for the first and last time absoluetly. Wait time was extremely long, resturant's bar came up short on the cleaniness rating and staff were very slow to greet and serve you and bar area had dirty dishes setting all around for your viewing pleasure, but the drinks tasted great. Once seated for dinner we ordered the combo seafood plate and the grilled pork chop plate. It took forever to receive the food and the plate presentation was sad, sad, sad. My husband shrimp, on a stick, were "Flat" and very, very small. The food was bland and my pork chop was greasy and mostly fat with a small portion of garlic mash potatoes on the side. However, our waitress, although very, very slow in service, was nice and attempted to be friendly and inviting but we had waited so long to be seated and then to have our drink orders taken that we were feeling somewhat dissatisfied by this time. The salad was exceptionally good or we were starving to death and at this point a stick would have tasked good...one will never know. Food prices were very high when you receive a very disappointing plate of what this resturant calls food.l The bar prices were also very high, in fact the cost of a tropical sunrise drink was $8, about the same as some airports and we all know that everything cost more at an airport and you expect it, but not at a local resturant bar. In the end you should save your money and eat at Long John Silvers as I know they serve great shrimp.

1  Thank DEBBIE H
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Fiance and I stopped in for an early dinner. Was not that busy in mid afternoon, and suprised about wait time, as was longer than expected. Our meals were good, but service was below par.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

had wonderful waitress, Eileen, who was very attentive and friendly. Food was great too. Brittany was good hostess!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Staff could have had a better attitude. I love Red Lobster but this is one that I will never eat at again.