“Somethings different”

Ranked #176 of 399 Restaurants in Clarksville
Tennessee
“Somethings different”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The king has something new the to - go orders are now weighed instead of a flat rate I love that now I don't feel guilty for filling my little to-go box up until it's busting at the seems nice change. But to be honest I would rather sit down and enjoy the all you can eat only I lose control when surrounded by so many good things to eat I have to take mine to-go and If I want to eat light now I can for less.

Visited March 2014

Crossville, Tennessee
“Forget it”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very mediocre food. Chinese food tends to be greasy, and this is only part of what is wrong with the food at China King. However, it is cheap. It is not the worst Chinese place in town, but far from the best.