“So much more than just bread!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #48 of 408 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Panera is located just off of Wilma Rudolph Blvd at Exit 4, behind Verizon. They bake bread fresh every morning and donate what is leftover at closing time. The sweets are amazing and generously sized. Bread is sliced to order, you specify the thickness. Artisan loaves or plain old white, Panera uses quality ingredients and crafts with care. The food selection is vast and has plenty of seasonal items rotated in and out. Panini's and sandwiches, gourmet salads, filled pastas and delicious soups has this couple hooked.

With 3 kids under 6 and my husband in the military, we don't get out much for a date night. But when we DO, we always wind up at Panera. Drive up and down Restaurant Row (Wilma Rudolph) and you'll find plenty to choose from; if you're willing to wait 30 minutes for a table at a major chain. After we end up at Panera, order, get our seats and settle down to eat we lock eyes and say, "I'm so glad we came here!"
The dining area is pleasant, comfortable, cozy, and has free WiFi. You'll find individuals studying or typing away on laptops, old friends have a coffee, business associates having lunch, or a thirty-something couple glad for a few quiet moments together over great food, sans enfants. Register for the Panera rewards card, it's free and surprises you with discounts and free items.
I've never had to wait long to order or get my food, and never felt in a rush to leave.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love the selection of breads found at Panera which is the main reason we go there. However, they also have some excellent salads, soups and sandwiches, too. The Fuji Apple Chicken Salad is my fav.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The food is great! It is a little pricey but the food is so good it is worth the splurge every now and then!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I like the hot egg sandwich, and my husband likes the wide selection of sweet rolls. We were there for an early morning breakfast at 7:30. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Over the past few months, we have been to this cafe over ten times and I have tried several of their soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts, coffees and teas. I have found them to be all tasty and enjoyable. I particularly like their Greek salad and Garden Vegetable soup. They are also healthy. Their staff is helpful and friendly. The WiFi works well. I always sit back and check my email or the news on my iPhone. Great place to hang out and get a snack or a meal. I plan to continue going back!