“Prime Rib”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #258 of 405 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 20, 2012

As always, their prime rib is the best. Having it outback style is fantastic as it seals some of the flavor and juice inside.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband & I went to Outback Steakhouse in Clarksville in March...... It will be the last time we go there.
We were given a gift certificate Christmas and decided one Sunday evening to use it. We were seated right away..... good sign. Please note there were only "two" of us so there was really no need to place us at a table big enough for six. The restaurant was not crowed, there were other tables we could have been seated at. The table behind us was really getting the service..... I don't believe from the conversation it was all food either. At one time we noticed there were four men servers there talking about what time they got off work & where they could meet up at. Laughing, loud talking, flirting...... not conversation we wanted to hear going on from workers with customers. It didn't stop there either, my husband simply asked our waitress if there was a Sunday Special? She looked at him & said "I am special"..... ok, yes we are all "special" hunny but, we are here to eat food YOU are not on the menu! Tip? No, there was no tip given..... she blew it right there. Wrong table to be throwing yourself at my hubby.
We came for a nice meal & good service not to be flirted with. I will say the food was good.... but, the staff was unprofessional. Please train your staff to wait on customers in the correct mannor.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I ordered the ribeye, wedge salad, and drink. Service was fast and friendly. My steak didnt even need steak sauce.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

It has been quite awhile since I had been to an Outback Steakhouse and I remebered them being pretty good. My biggest problem was my steak was pretty tough. There were 12 of us i our group and they squeezed into a table so tight that I had trouble having enough elbow space to cut thru my steak.They brought out 3 of the little loaves of bread for 12 people which didnt seem too appropriate and didnt last long. Decor in the place was great and server was ok but overall I was kind of disappointed.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Was told a wait time of 15 minutes and it turned into an hour. Food came out cold and overcooked for 2 in a party of 8.