“Food not great”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Deatsville, Alabama
“Food not great”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I live chili's chicken strips because of their famous batter but these taste like regular fried strips I could cook at home. The service was slow and the drinks were watered down.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Love it”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything was ok with service, food and all but there was a very loud and obnoxious child that made me want to leave

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the buffalo wings. They were dry and had hardly any sauce on them. They also have a stupid rule that you can only get happy hour food if you're in the bar. So if you're sitting literally one table away you have to pay ten dollars for the crappier wings I've ever consumed. I will not go back

“Absolutely disgusting”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would like to say that normally, we don't eat here. We had received a gift card for Chili's as a gift and decided to use them. We ordered two for 20.00 to go. Fried cheese for the appetizer, chicken tenders with mashed potatoes, sweet potato fries and corn. When we got home and opened our boxes, the fries were overly salty, mashed potatoes cold and slimy, the chicken tenders weren't done and overly greasy and the fried cheese was cold and undercooked. You can tell the cooks were in a rush....We didn't eat any of it and felt bad that we had to throw everything away. I would have been HIGHLY upset if we actually paid our money for this meal.

• Visited December 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Good sandwiches and burgers.”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I are not fans of chain restaurants. When we went to Chili's last summer, we had good food and good service. They are usually jammed packed. We don't know why. It's the same-o same-o fern bar food. Nothing special. Next door to Chili's is the Harbor Cafe which specializes in American and Oriental cuisine. The food is exceptional, as well as the manager James and the wait staff. Everything is made fresh, served hot and delicious. The prices are very reasonable, some items priced less than the food at Chili's. You just cannot compare these two restaurants. The Harbor Cafe is family owned. We love it!

Visited June 2013